C H A P T E R 11

In the next second, Jacks fist was on Mike's face. He hit hin right in the nose. Mike screamed in pain and hit back. They started fighting. Mike's face was covered in blood. So was Jacks hand.
T: "Mike!"
She said gasping.
Y/N: "JACK! STOP!"
Tiffany ran over to Mike and tried to get him away from Jack. It didn't work. They already hit each other a couple times and let me tell you, it were pretty hard hits. Jack was going crazy, just hitting Mike's over and over again. Mike hitting him back if he got the change. I had tears in my eyes, it looked horrible. I was so scared that they would injure each other seriously. I didn't know Jack was capable of doing this.
Z: "JACK! ENOUGH NOW!"
He yelled as he tore Jack off of Mike. Tiffany and some of his friends helped Mike up. I looked at his face. It was covered in blood. Streaming down from his nose. His nose looked bad, really bad. I walked up to him.
Y/N: "Mike, are you okay?!"
He turned around.
M: "DOES IT LOOK LIKE I'M OKAY?!"
Y/N: "I'm sorry I didn't expect this to happen and it was definitely not my intention for it to happen. I'm sorry Mike, I don't know what got into Jack"
M: "Uh uh, of course. You're little boyfriend is crazy, Y/n. CRA-ZY"
Some small tears were streaming down my face, I was so upset, disappointed and frustrated that I caused this.
I just looked at him and then turned quickly around, because I heard the boys yell.
Z: "JACK CALM DOWN"
Ja: "NO! HE ALMOST HURT HER, DID YOU SEE THAT, ZACH?!"
Z: "I did, but you don't have to kill him for it!"
Jack was still trying to get out of Zachs grip.
Ja: "LET ME GO!"
Z: "Jack! You need to calm down. Breathe in, breathe out"
Ja: "SHUT UP AND LET ME GO NOW!"
Zach obviously didn't let him go. Jack wasn't having it. He was furious. Jack brought his face really close to Zachs and stared in Zachs eyes.
Ja: "One last time, Zach! Let me go!"
He slowly said to his best friend. I could see he was having a tantrum again. Zach didn't let him go. Out of nothing Jack slapped Zachs cheek. Zach immediately grabbed his cheek and let go of Jack. The angry boy saw his change and ran towards Mike. I quickly stepped in front of him to protect him from Jack. Yes, I didn't like Mike, not at all, but he already took enough hits.
Ja: "Get out of the way Y/n!"
Y/N: "No!"
Ja: "I SAID-"
Y/N: "I KNOW WHAT YOU SAID JACK!"
I snapped at him.
Y/N: "Do you see what you're doing Jack?! This is not normal! I don't want you to do this"
He stepped towards me and tried to get me out of his way. He was quite gentle, probably because he didn't want to hurt me. I pushed him back.
Ja: "GET OUT OF MY WAY! LET ME GET HIM!"
Y/N: "NO!"
He was surprised that I gave so much resistance.
Y/N: "If you want to hit him, you have to fight me first!"
I spit towards him. I was so done with his behavior. I honestly didn't even care if he would slap me at that moment.
Y/N: "Do you want to fight Mike? Huh?"
He just looked at me and then at Mike behind me. I kept staring straight in his eyes.
Y/N: "Hit me, do it then Jack! Fight me, that's the only way you can get to Mike"
Ja: "What?"
Y/N: "DO IT JACK! YOU WANT TO FIGHT HIM, FIGHT ME FIRST"
I screamed, my voice cracking, because of all the tears in my eyes.
Ja: "I'm not goi-"
Y/N: "WHY NOT?!"
Ja: "WHY NOT?! BECAUSE, Y/N!"
Y/N: "WHY CAN YOU HIT HIM TILL HE'S ALMOST DEAD AND CAN'T SLAP ME?!"
I said as I pointed to Mike.
Y/N: "WHY?!"
I said again as I slowly walked up to him. Jack already calmed down a bit. It looked like I had a tantrum now. But I could control myself a bit, he couldn't.
Ja: "What are you doing Y/n? Calm down!"
Y/N: "WHAT AM I DOING?! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING IS THE QUESTION!"
I screamed as I put my finger on his chest to make clear that it was him who was wrong. Even though I was not behaving well too at that moment. That's when I really snapped.
Y/N: "YOU FUCKING HIT ZACH! YOU HIT YOUR BEST FRIEND! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU DON'T REALIZE IT, DO YOU?! HE'S ALWAYS THERE FOR YOU AND YOU JUST HIT HIM LIKE HE IS NOTHING! AND THEN SAYING NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOU! IF YOU JUST TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK FOR A SECOND FOR ONCE, BUT NO THAT'S TOO MUCH WORK. IT'S MUCH EASIER TO KEEP SAYING THAT NO ONE CARES!"
I said on the verge of crying. Jack looked at me in disbelief, tears welling up in his eyes. I didn't even consider that he had feelings too, I just forgot and said everything that was on my mind. I was so mad. Zach and Daniel were probably confused. They don't know that Jack feels or felt that way. We never brought our conversation in Zachs bedroom up again, so I was the only one who knew. But unfortunately, I wasn't done yet.
Y/N: "YOU COULD'VE END HIM, JACK! LOOK AT HIM, LOOK AT YOURSELF! YOU GUYS ARE COVERED IN BLOOD!"
I was talking to Mike too now. They both looked at me like they just saw a ghost.
Y/N: "SAY SOMETHING THEN! BRAVE ENOUGH TO FIGHT EACH OTHER, BUT NOT BOTHERING TO EXPLAIN?! YOU GUYS ARE LAME! YOU GUYS ARE FUCKI-"
I was cut off by Daniel.
D: "That's enough Y/n"
He said as he stood behind me and gently pushed me towards an empty hallway to get away from here.
Y/N: "You guys are fucking crazy. I'm disappointed"
I said to them.
Y/N: "Didn't expect you to be this stupid, guess I should lower my expectations for you"
I said chuckling in disbelief as we passed Jack. Daniel lead me to an open room in our school, it was one of those places where we can study in silence. No one was there and the halways were empty, because it was lunchbreak. I realized what just happened and instant regret rushed over me. I wanted to go back, to apologize. But when I tried to turn around and run back, Daniel grabbed my arm and made sure that I stayed here.
Y/N: "UGHH WHAT DID I DO?!"
I said to myself.
D: "Calm down, take a deep breath"
I took a deep breath and just instantly bursted out crying. Daniel pulled me into a warm hug and I just cried on his shoulder. He rubbed my back trying to calm me down. He was a good hugger and always calms everyone down. He keeps his head cool and I don't know how he does it, but I appreciate it so much. After a while I calmed down and Daniel and I talked about it. I just told him everything that was on my mind. It was good to talk about what happened and just cry and let everything out. Dani really helped me and I was so thankful for that. We walked back to where everything happened, but no one was there anymore. Quite logical, because we tlaked for a while. I decided to text Zach.

*TEXT*
Y/N: 'Where are you guys?'
Z: 'Hospital'
*END OF TEXT*

I looked at my phone, shocked.
D: "And? Where are they?"
Y/N: "Hospital"
I said quietly, as I looked at him, fear in my eyes.

To be continued...

Like and comment for more!