C H A P T E R 32

I woke up crying, because of a nightmare. It was the middle of the night. Laura immediately woke up too, she probably wasn't sleeping well either. She noticed what happened and pulled me close. She placed me on her lap and stroked my hair as she calmed me down and hugged me tight, rocking back and forth. Just like a mom with her child. I felt her tear drops on the top of my head. We just sat there, hugging each other. I fell asleep in her arms again. I peacefully woke up this time. Laura wasn't next to me though, I was alone. I looked at the time, it was 10.08 AM. I got out of bed and saw a little note. It was from Laura, she wrote that she was already at the main building and if I needed something, I could call her. I didn't want to be in bed all day and just wanted to pretend like nothing happened, I wanted to forget about it as soon as possible. The only way to do that in my eyes, was to just go on with my life and do the things I would normally do. So that's what I did. I put some comfortable, but kind of presentable clothes on. I didn't put on any make up, because I wasn't feeling like it and it wouldn't save this face in any way possible. I looked like trash right now and I had to accept that. I didn't even care how I looked, I mean I can't look good after what just happened. Everything hurt, so it took some time to get the clothes on. I took a little pill out of the package and swallowed it with water against the pain. I grabbed my phone and headed to the main building. I was actually feeling quite okay so far. I tried to be happy and think about fun things, even though I was still really tired and hurt. I opened the door to the main building and it went silent. Everyone immediately looked at me. Mr. Smith had a mic and was explaining something about today's program. He stopped talking and looked my way. Literally everyone here was looking at me.
Y/N: "Your favorite trash bag arrived"
I said stepping through the door.
Y/N: "Sorry to interrupt sir, continue your story"
Everyone laughed at my comment. I spotted my friends and saw Jack laughing and shaking his head. Zach just stared in front of him. It didn't look like he slept well.
S: "Hi Y/n, it's fine. Take a seat if you want or do something else, it's up to you"
W: "I'll take her"
He said to Mr. Smith, but everyone could hear it. Mr. Wilson walked over to me and took me to the canteen.
W: "How are you feeling?"
He said as he closed the door behind him.
W: "Do you want something to eat or drink?"
Y/N: "Uhm yes please. I'm doing kind of okay, I guess"
W: "Kind if okay, you guess?"
He said looking back at me while he opened a cabinet to get breakfast for me. He took the food to the table and sat down.
W: "So? Kind of okay, what does that mean?"
I shrugged.
W: "You need to let us know how you feel. We want to help you. But if you're not comfortable talking to me, I'll get someone else"
Y/N: "Oh no, I think I'd prefer to talk to you than any other teacher, that's not the problem, I just don't really know how I feel"
I said sighing.
W: "Hmh I get that, here eat something and think about how you can explain it to me"
I grabbed a bit of food, not much, I wasn't that hungry. I took a sip of my drink and started to explain.
Y/N: "I just...it's-...I-i..."
I didn't know how to start my sentence.
W: "It's fine, take your time"
This guy is so chill and down to earth, no wonder why he's almost everyone's favorite teacher, including mine. I took a deep breath.
Y/N: "Okay I'm just going to explain what happened and how I feel"
I said quitly to myself.
Y/N: "Wait, Mr. Wilson befo-"
W: "Just say Wesley please, I hate the Mr. Last name blah blah rule"
I laughed a bit, while he smiled at me.
Y/N: "Okay, but I just wanted to say thank you for saving me first, I-i don't know what would've happened if you guys were there seconds later"
I said getting tears in my eyes, thinking about what happened.
W: "It's okay, of course we were coming to save you, you're a student and our responsibility. But apart from that we would never stop searching before finding you, I wouldn't be able to live with the fact that we didn't do everything to find you. But let's not think about what could've happened, let's think about the positive and happy things"
Y/N: "Right, yeah, that's what I told myself this morning too. So we came back to the cabin and I took a bath and everything hurt so bad, especially my arm, it still does. And then I went to bed and immediately fell alseep. But I woke up in the middle of the night due to a nightmare. Laura was right next to me, calmed me down and hugged me while we both cried. I think I fell alseep in her arms. I woke up this morning and literally every little part of my body hurt. I took some medication, tried to look like cute trash at least, didn't really work, and now we are here. But I actually felt okay this morning, I'm just hurt"
I said with tears rolling down my cheeks as I thought about yesterday night.
W: "Okay, so you didn't sleep too well, we could've expected that, I don't think any if us did. But you do look better, you're in for a joke, you look presentable, you're not in your bed all day and things like that, that's good"
Y/N: "I just want to forget about it as soon as possible and pretend like it didn't happen. So I just do what I would normally do and I'll try to be in most things that we are going to do this week"
W: "That's a good mindset, but talk to me, or anyone, if you feel like it, you can't keep your emotions in forever"
I nodded lightly.
W: "And how do you feel physically?"
Y/N: "Covered in cuts, scratches and bruises and my arm hurts so fucking bad if I move it. He dragged me everywhere holding that arm and my shoulder dislocated a couple times, but it popped right back in. I've had that earlier, my shoulder pops out and back in quite easily, so it'll be okay"
W: "Okay... Maybe we have to check up in the hospital?"
Y/N: "Ugh, please, no, I hate hospitals. I'm sure ill be fine, I was lucky with that, it could've been worse"
He sighed deeply.
W: "I can't force you to go to the hospital, but you really have to promise me that you'll let me know if your pain gets worse"
Y/N: "Promise"
I said as I shook his hand.
W: "Now, go back to your friends, enjoy your day and don't think about it too much"
He said smiling at me.
Y/N: "Thanks, Mr. Wilson"
W: "Wesley"
Y/N: "Thanks Wesley"
I said laughing. I walked out of the canteen back to the room where all the students were.

To be continued...

Like and comment for more!