C H A P T E R 7

A couple minutes later the teacher told us that we could go home. Tiffany left as soon as she could. I grabbed my stuff and quickly went to the toilet, while the teacher was talking to Zach. When I walked out of the toilet I saw Zach walking down the hallway.
Y/N: "Zach! Wait!"
I yelled. He stopped and turned around. I ran to him.
Y/N: "Can I go with you? I want to see if Jack's okay"
Zach sighed and hesitated a bit.
Z: "I-i don't know Y/n, he isn't feeling well. I don't know if he wants that"
Y/N: "Please, we can go to the supermarket and buy chicken soup and other stuff to make him feel better"
He grinned a bit.
Y/N: "Pleaseeee. I just want to check up on him, it doesn't take long. A-and I want to say sorry to him. Also sorry for earlier, I shouldn't have pushed you to say something"
Z: "It's okay, I'm sorry too"
He said as he gave me a genuine smile.
Z: "Come on, let's go to the supermarket. But I want to stop at Starbucks too"
Y/N: "More than fine with that"
I said laughing.
Y/N: "Imean , I don't really have a choice, because I know you and you're driving, so even if I said no, you would still drive to Starbucks"
Z: "True"
We walked to his car and got in, while I texted Laura to tell her where I was going.
Y/N: "Okay, I just texted Laura, so she knows where I am. I hope she can pick me up later"
Z: "Laura? S-she can come too if she wants to"
He said blushing a bit. I raised my eyebrow at him.
Y/N: "You and Laura, huh?"
I said smirking, while I nudged him with my arm.
Z: "Uh w-what?"
Y/N: "You and Laura, something going on between you two? Bother to tell what?"
Z: "She's really nice, just a good friend"
He said shrugging. I knew he was lying. I turned a bit in my seat, so that I faced him, he was still driving after all.
Y/N: "You like her, don't you?"
He got a bit nervous.
Z: "Me?! Laura? N-nahh, she's really sweet and all, but I don't like her like that"
Y/N: "Mhhmm, keep telling yourself that, bud. I can see you're lying, just admit it"
Z: "Noo stoppp"
He said laughing, while his cheeks were deep red and he covered his face.
Y/N: "Ahww, don't be embarrassed, I think it's cute that you like her. You have to tell her"
He sighed.
Z: "No, don't tell anyone, she doesn't like me and I don't want to ruin the friendship"
Y/N: "Zach, please! You're kidding right? Have you seen Laura?!"
Z: "What?"
Y/N: "I think you should ask her out"
Z: "She's going to say no"
Y/N: "Hmm I'm not so sure about that, I don't exactly think she's going to say that"
Z: "What do you mean"
I shrugged.
Y/N: "I dOn'T KnOw, BuT I dO kNoW ThAt I KnOw My BeSt FrIeNd QuItE WelL"
I said mimicking him from earlier in the canteen. I laughed. He did too.
Z: "I'll think about it"
I smiled.
Y/N: "Yay! I already ship you two"
Z: "Ho ho, slow down, don't get ahead of yourself"
He said laughing.
Y/N: "Sorry, I won't tell anyone anything, but you have to promise that you're going to ask her soon"
Z: "Promise"
We went to the supermarket to buy all the stuff and to Starbucks. We drank our drinks and were driving to Zachs and Jacks apartment. I saw a familiar car.
Y/N: "Is that Eva's car?"
I said frowning. Zach looked at the car.
Z: "I don't know"
Y/N: "What is she doing here?"
Z: "Maybe she's with the boys? We can go there for a minute, before we go to Jack"
I nodded. We walked to Daniels, Jonahs and Corbyns apartment. The boys all lived in the same apartment complex, but Zach and Jack lived together and the other boys lived two apartments next to them. We went to the boys and as I thought, Eva was there. So was Christina and Tate was there too. Apparently Eva was hanging out with Daniel. I swear, they're going to end up together too, I just know it. We stayed there for a few minutes, but decided to go to Jack. I held all of the bags while Zach grabbed his keys and opened the door. As soon as we stepped through the door we heard a loud thud and something shattered. Zach and I looked shocked at each other.
Z: "Jack"
He said silently as he rushed towards, I guess, Jacks room. I dropped the bags and ran after him, panic rushing over me.

To be continued...

Like and comment for more!