C H A P T E R 29

Man: "Or else I'll shoot you. All of you"
Everyone looked shocked at him. Does he have a gun?
Man: "To answer everybody's question; yes I have a gun. Let me go now and you'll be fine"
No one said anything, Mike's grip loosened a bit and he looked at us, not knowing what to do.
Man: "Let me go, I have a gun"
Y/n sat up straight against my chest.
Y/N: "No you don't"
She said weakly. Everyone could hear it though, it was dead silent. That was the first thing she said. What is she doing?
Man: "Yes I do"
Y/N: "No you don't! Liar! Mike, don't let him go!"
Man: "You'll be the first one to die"
He said as he tried to move out of Mike's grip.
Y/N: "No, I won't! You. Don't. Have. A. G-!"
I covered her mouth.
Ja: "Stop talking back to him"
I whispered. That hand probably triggered her, she started screaming and fighting to get the hand off her mouth. It wasn't a thight grip, not at all. But I think the man did the same and she thinks it's happening again. Tears were streaming down her face. I removed my hand as soon as she started screaming.
Ja: "I'm sorry. Shh, it's fine. I'm not going to hurt you"
I said as she got away from me. She didn't have any energy, so she literally moved one little inch. She cried hysterically by now.
Ja: "I'm sorry, come back. Everything is alright"
I said as I pulled her back and leaned her against my chest.
Ja: "Sorry"
I whispered in her ear and planted a little kiss on her head.
Man: "So that's what it looked like. Quite entertaining"
Mike gave him one big punch. He didn't black out though, it wasn't Mike's intention to black him out, just a warning punch that he has to shut up. The man groaned.
Man: "You'll be the second one, though guy"
Y/N: "You don't have a fucking gun!"
She pulled herself together again and kept talking.
Man: "Shut up, difficult cunt!"
Y/N: "I may be difficult and fight till my last breath, but I'm not dumb. If you had a gun, why would you hit me, drag me and tell me to shut up instead of shoot me or threaten me? It wouldn't even matter if the gun was real or fake if you threatened me. It would be much easier for you if you did that. But you didn't, because you don't have one. And why would you drown me if you could've shot me? That would be a lot easier for you. What were you even going to do with me?! Why me?! What do you want?!"
She said crying her eyes out, screaming at the man. I leaned her back against me and hugged her thight.
Man: "Oh, I could've done a lot of things with you, but you were too difficult. I didn't even get to fo the fun things with you and your beautiful body. The others were a lot easier!"
He winked and smirked as he said that. I could feel that it made Y/n uncomfortable and I was disgusted by what he said. Mike was clearly too, he hit the man right in his face.
M: "You're disgusting"
He mumbled afterwards. But the guy said 'the others'. Did he kill more people?!
Y/N: "Iewl you're a psycho! And I know I'm difficult, I heard that earlier"
She said as she looked up at me.
??: "POLICE! EVERYONE HANDS UP"
They screamed as they entered the area, guns pointing at us.
Y/n started crying harder and snuggled into my chest. They already saw that Y/n was the victim and accepted the fact that she didn't cooperate. Mike's back was facing us and he obviously didn't put his hands up.
P: "HANDS UP!"
They said as they pointed the gun at Mike.
M: "I'm sorry officer, I can't, he'll escape"
The policemen slowly walked up to Mike, gun still pointing at his back. Y/n cried and cried. I wrapped my arms around her and told her it was okay.
P: "Let go"
Mike got off of the man and the policemen arrested him.
P: "Finally got him, he already killed three others. Is everyone okay here?"
So he did kill other people, Y/n was the fourth already. We told him everything was fine and Y/n didn't want an ambulance to come for her. The policemen left and told that they would send someone to ask the victim what happened, so they could find a fitting punishment for the man. Y/n started shivering.
Z: "Yes! She's shivering"
I looked confused at him. Why was he so happy? She's clearly cold.
Z: "Are you cold?"
Zach asked her again. She nodded her head.
Z: "Okay good, she isn't that hypothermic anymore. We need to keep her warm and go back to the cabins"
Jo: "Take her hoodie off, it's soaked and cold"
He said as he pulled his own hoodie over his head. He wore a long sleeve under it, so he wouldn't be cold. I carefully pulled Y/ns hoodie over her head. She was wearing my hoodie. She actually wears it a lot. I grabbed Jonahs hoodie and helped Y/n in it.
Ja: "Thanks"
I said to him. She literally drowned in the hoodie, it was so big.
Z: "Let's go back"
Everyone got up. Y/n tried to stand up too, but she couldn't. She groaned in pain as she tried. She was covered in bruises, scratches, cuts and little wounds. I got up behind her.
Ja: "Stay here"
I stood up and bent down to pick her up. I lifted her off the ground and I could tell it hurt her. I picked her up bridal style and she leaned her head in the crook of my neck. She was so tired. I carried her all the way back to her cabin. I heard Zach and Jonah talk behind me. Zach was crying, poor boy. He walked next to me and checked
Y/ns temperature and heart beat. It was alright now.
Ja: "Are you okay bro?"
Z: "U-uh y-yeah. Starting to realize what actually happened and it was quite intense. I can't really handle the fact that she almost needed cpr and nearly died"
He said as new tears filled his eyes.
Ja: "I know, it was quite something. You did a really good job though. You kept yourself calm, helped her and actually saved her life. I wouldn't be able to do that. Thank you"
Z: "I just did what felt right and what I had to do"
He said shrugging. Everyone was crying. The others immediately checked if everyone was okay when we got back. The teachers offered her a ride home, but she just wanted to sleep right now and if she went home she was alone and she didn't want that. They understood and would check on her tomorrow. They also told us that all of us didn't have to be on time in the main building tomorrow morning, it was already late and they wanted that we had a good night rest. I brought her back to her cabin. Laura and Zach followed behind. Y/n was already half asleep when we entered the cabin. But she really had to take a shower. She was soaked in dirty lake water and got dragged over the ground, so she was covered in dust and earth. She would definitely get sick if she didn't shower. She didn't have any energy left, but she had to. I walked to the bathroom and carefully set her down in the bathtub. I left the bathroom and Laura helped her get off all the dust and earth. Zach and I waited in silence till they were done. We heard Y/n yell in pain and she was still crying. It sounded horrible. Laura told her it was okay and tried to calm her down, even though she was crying too. Tears streamed down my cheeks. I heard Zach sniffle too. Everyone was crying.
La: "Guys, I need underwear, it's on the right side of her suitcase. And something comfy, but not thight, it'll hurt the open scratches"
Ja: "Be right back"
I said to Zach as I walked out of the cabin and ran to ours. It was only two cabins away. I grabbed one of my hoodies and ran back to the others. This wouldn't hurt her, it's comfortable and that other one is destroyed, so she can have a new one. We gave Laura the stuff and she helped Y/n get dressed.
Y/N: "AUW AUW, NO, stop, it hurts!"

To be continued...

Like and comment for more!