C H A P T E R 22

I walked all the way to Leo and Olivers apartment. A tear streamed down my face every once in a while. Why is love so hard and complicated? Why can't it go right the first time? Why? I reached their apartment and knocked on the door. Oliver opened the door and as soon as he saw me he hugged me tight. I just cried on his shoulder for a bit and he didn't say anything, but it was comforting. Leo and Oliver always understand me. I don't even have to say anything. We walked to the kitchen to get some ice for my wrist and clean the little wound on my head. Leo sat in the kitchen and walked over to me as soon as we entered.
Le: "Oh hun"
He said as he developed me in a warm hug. Oliver got some ice and we cleaned the wound.
O: "You can talk about it if you want, we'll be here for you and if you don't want and just want to be alone that's fine too. The guest room is yours you can stay the night if you want"
Y/N: "Thanks, I love you guys"
O: "Anytime"
Le: "We love you too"
They gave me something to eat because it was already past dinner time when I came here. I decided to stay the night and went to the guest room after dinner.
Y/N: "Do you have anything I can wear as pyjamas?"
I screamed from the guest room.
O: "Left closet, I would say; pick a hoodie"
Y/N: "Thanks Ollie"
I grabbed the first hoodie I saw and it was way to big for me. Perfect. It was really comfy and made great pajamas. I laid down on the bed and just watched some videos and movies.

*Leo's P. O. V*
Y/n went to our guest room and I texted Laura to tell her that Y/n was here. She asked if she was fine and thanked me for telling her.
Zach messaged me later that night. It was already pretty late when I got that notification.

*TEXT*
Z: 'Yo Le. I heard Y/n is at yours. Is she okay? And does she know where Jack is?'
Le: 'She's okay, I don't know what happened, she didn't tell us and we don't want to push her. She came here crying and her wrist hurt and she had a little wound on her head, I guess she fell or something. And no, I don't know where Jack is and I don't know if she does. She did say that she hated him or something like that"
Z: 'Oh shit. She hates Jack and she has wounds? What if they fought?!'
Le: 'Omg'
Z: 'If Jack hit her, I swear he's dead. He needs to get himself under control'
Le: 'I'll ask her how she got her wound and if she knows where he is'
Z: 'Okay'
Le: 'Okay she fell, so that's how she got the wound and she literally said 'I don't know and I don't care' when I asked her about Jack...'
Z: 'Well shit. At least they didn't fight. I'll figure out where he is'
Le: 'Okay, I'm going to sleep now, but message me if you need something'
Z: 'Will do. Thanks Le, goodnight'
*END OF TEXT*

*Y/Ns P. O. V*
It was about 1 am when I got a call. I was still awake, I just couldn't sleep. But who was calling me at 1? I rolled over to my phone and looked at the screen. 'Noodles' I read on the screen. I clicked it away and laid down again. A new call and my screen lit up again. It was Jack again. I clicked it away and a few seconds later he called again. I told myself this was the last time I clicked it away and if he calls again I'm going to pick up and tell him that he has to fuck off. He didn't call anymore. At least that's what I thought. A minute later I got an incoming facetime call. I picked it up.
Y/N: "Fuck off Jack, I don't want to talk to you! Leave me al-"
I stopped mid sentence because I saw someone who wasn't Jack on the screen.
Y/N: "Who are you?"
??: "Tom, Jacks friend. But Jack is drunk and fighting someone right now and I don't know what to do, he won't stop"
Y/N: "And why are you calling me?"
T: "Because your his emergency contact. And you wouldn't pick up so I guessed his password right and got in his phone and now I'm facetiming you"
Y/N: "Oh, well tell him to stop and remind him of what happened last time when he fought. I'm not coming to help him he can fuck off. Tell him that and if he doesn't listen call Zach or Zach herron or I don't know how Zachs contact is in his phone. If Zach doesn't pick up, call me back"
T: "Okay? Thanks, I guess?"
Y/N: "Yeah, I'm sorry, but Jack and I aren't on good terms right now, so Zach can help you better"
T: "Oh okay"
Y/N: "Good luck Tim. Bye"
T: "It's Tom and bye"
I hung up. Why am I Jacks emergency contact? Why did he drink? What did he do? I had so many questions and on one hand I wanted to rush to him to help him, but I just couldn't. I hope that Zach is going to help him. I didn't hear from Tom or Jack or his phone in an hour so I decided to message Zach.

*TEXT*
That girl: 'Is he alright?'
This one: 'Sort of. Are you?'
That girl: 'I'm fine, thanks'
This one: 'You can always talk if you want'
*END OF TEXT*

I sighed, placed my phone on the nightstand and eventually fell asleep. I woke up the next day and went to school with Leo and Oliver. Luckily, Jack wasn't at school today. If he was, I would have ignored him. Turns out he was sad and mad and got drunk then fought with someone over nothing. But he was okay now. I didn't care, but deep inside I did. And I knew it, so it was relieving to hear that he was alright. I ignored Jack for the last day of school that week and for the weekend. He tried calling me and talking to me, but I just ignored him. I woke up on monday, grabbed my bag and suitcase and headed to school with Laura. We were going on a camp this week. I was excited, just some time with my friends and classmates. But Jack was going too, so that's going to be something. We drove to school and searched for the bus.

To be continued...

Like and comment for more!