C H A P T E R 27

I got out of Zachs loose grip and literally sprinted out of the building. Mike blocked me.
Ja: "MIKE! Let me go, she's in danger!"
M: "Bro I know, we need a plan. We don't want to hurt ourselves"
Ja: "I don't care if I get hurt, I just want to make sure that she's safe"
They didn't let me go. We made a little, stupid plan in like two minutes. We quickly made a group chat. Leo, Ava, Daniel and Christina went to check around the fields and fire areas on the land. Tate and Oliver went to check all the cabins and other buildings on the land. That leaves Jonah, Corbyn, Zach, Laura, Mike, Lucas, Lexi, Megan, Tiffany and I to go to the forest. Mr. Wilson and our biology teacher Mr. Smith went with us to the forest. Zach told Laura that she had to stay here because it would be too dangerous. That was a really sweet thought, but Laura snapped back at him, insisting on going with us because her best friend was out there. The other teachers dealt with the actors, because they were going home. Their job was done and some of them offered help, but we were already with enough people. We were finally ready to go. It were only a few minutes, but it felt like ages.
W: "Okay everyone knows what to do? Let's go"
She was probably just lost in the woods, I hope nothing bad happened.
As soon as Mr. Wilson said the words 'Let's go' I was gone. I sprinted out of the building towards the woods, the others followed. I stopped in front of where we entered the forest to start the tour and looked up. This forest was huge, how are we ever going to find her in here? Tears slowly streamed down my cheeks, but I couldn't give up.
La: "What are you doing Jack?! Come on!"
She said as she walked past me into the woods.
Z: "We'll find her. I promise I will not stop looking before I found her"
He said as he laid his hand on my shoulder. I looked at him and walked after Laura.
S: "Stay together guys! We don't want to lose another student!"
We just walked the path that we walked during the tour.
Ja: "Y/N! Y/NN! WHERE ARE YOU?! Y/N?!"
We kept screaming her name. No track of Y/n, nothing. I was crying my eyes out by now. So were Tiffany, Laura and Zach. The others had tears in their eyes or they were slowly streaming down their face. I even saw a tear shining in Mike's eye. The teachers didn't cry and tried to keep us calm, but I could tell that they were panicking too.
Ja: "Y/N PLEASE"
I said crying. Still nothing. Only wind howling through the trees and sniffles from my friends. I fell to my knees and just cried. We weren't going to find her. We were already searching for a while. I didn't know how long, but it felt like too long.
Ja: "WHYYY?!"
I cried out.
Z: "Let's call the poli-"
We heard a piercing scream. I quickly got up.
M: "Holy shit"
Y/N: "HELP!"
Another piercing scream.
La: "My girl got some lung capacity, damn"
She said chuckling a bit while she ran into the direction where the scream was coming from. We all followed her. Y/n kept screaming. I ran faster and faster with every scream. I've never ran this fast in my life, it was almost like I was flying. We really did get closer to her. I could tell because the screams sounded louder. We were still running, but we didn't hear any screams anymore.
Ja: "Y/N? Y/N!"
Nothing.
Ja: "Fuck fuck fuck fuck"
Y/N: "LA-"
Ja: "Huh? What? Did anyone hear that?"
Laura motioned me to be quiet. It was silent for a moment.
Y/N: "LA-ke"
Ja: "What did she scream?"
Everyone thought. It took a while.
T: "Lake"
She said confident.
T: "She screamed lake"
She looked at us and started running again. I didn't know where that fucking lake was, but I was going to find it. And quick. Y/n didn't scream anymore. She definitely wasn't lost, someone was with her. We had to hurry.

*Y/Ns P. O. V*
This is real, this man is not part of the tour. He isn't an actor. He's actually a kidnapper. Oh my god. Oh my fucking god. I started freaking out. I started kicking, biting, slapping, punching, everything trying to fight the man, but he was too strong. I screamed, but my voice was muffed by the hand. Tears were streaming down my face. I didn't get much oxygen because his hand still covered my mouth and nose. We stopped for a moment and I tried to get out of his grip. It didn't really work, but it got hard for him. His hand uncovered my mouth and I tried to inhale, but the hand was immediately replaced with a piece of cloth which had a liquid on it. Oh no. I saw this in movies. I'm going to knock out now. I got dizzy, couldn't get any air anymore. I still tried to fight him, but my kicks got sloppy. I tried to stay awake as along as possible, but my eyes rolled back and everything became black. I woke up being dragged over the ground. I don't think I was out for long, I have know idea though. My head hurt. He definitely hit me a couple times. I heard someone yell. It sounded like my name. I didn't fight the man, I wanted to make sure I heard that right, so I can scream for help.
??: "Y/N PLEASE!"
Man: "Fuck"
I heard him curse under his breath. He still didn't notice that I was awake. I took a deep breath and screamed at the top of my lungs.
Man: "Shit"
Y/N: "HELP!"
I started fighing him again now. I thought that if I just yelled, it would be louder than screaming a word so that's what I did. I yelled really really loud. I was actually surprised by myself. The man hit me and told me to shut up. I just kept screaming, I knew they were coming for me. He dragged me towards the lake. Oh my god no. He's going to drown me. What the fuck does this man want and who is he? Why does he want me? I kept fighting him. And screamed one last time.
Y/N: "You're really fucking with the wrong one, sir. I'm not giving up"
I said kicking and punching him.
Man: "We'll see about that young lady"
He sternly looked me in the eyes. I looked away. He tried to turn me around to get my face facing the lake. I kept fighting him and tried to turn it the other way around. I tried to get his head in the lake. I would never do that, but it was my only change to survive. I kept trying and fighting while my head came closer to the lake. He won of course, he was a man, older, bigger. My face hit the cold water and I kept moving my head up. I'm not giving up. I'll fight for the last second. My head got in and out of the lake. He kept pushing my head down. I tried to inhale as much oxygen as I could if I was out of the water.
Man: "Fuck you're difficult"
I heard that earlier today. Jack said it to me in the bus this morning. I thought about him. I couldn't just leave him like this. I would never get over the fact that it would end with a fight. I thought about Laura, Zach, Leo, the others. I couldn't just leave them. This gave me extra strength to fight. I needed to get out of this. It was horrible. I dramatically inhaled air every second I got out of the water.
??: "Y/N? Y/N!"
I heard someone scream when I got up. I couldn't really do this anymore longer. He was too strong. I collected all my energy and managed to scream 'lake'. Half of the word, because my head got pushed back in the water.
Y/N: "LA-"
I tried to push my head up, but I couldn't. He pushed on the top of my head. Maybe I could turn my head to the side and scream one last time. And that's what I did. I turned my head and got out if his grip.
Y/N: "LA-ke"
I said out of breath. I didn't have any more energy to actually scream the whole word. I felt hands on my head again, I couldn't do this any longer.

To be continued...

Like and comment for more!