C H A P T E R 10

*Four days later*
I could see Jack was feeling a lot better. He was happier and hadn't been sleep walking at all. I was currently following out biology lesson. Daniel, Jack and Zach were with me in this class. I sat next to Daniel and Jack and Zach sat behind us. We made a test last week and the teacher gave us our grades back.
Y/N: "Yes! A-"
D: "Wow, good job! I got an C+, more than fine with that"
Y/N: "Nice"
I turned around to see what Jack and Zach got.
Z: "F WOOHOO"
He screamed, while laughing.
Teacher: "Zach! Be quiet. An F is not good, please be serious for once!"
Z: "Sorry"
He said laughing again.
Y/N: "Seriously Zach? An F?!"
Z: "Yes, I didn't study, so I already knew it"
I shook my head laughing at him. This kid is unbelievable.
I looked at Jack, it looked like he was a bit upset.
Y/N: "How did your test go, Jack?"
He sighed deeply.
Ja: "D-"
He said sadly as he slowly threw his paper on the table.
Z: "Ahh, it's okay bro. I got an F, so that's bad too"
Ja: "Yes, but you didn't study and I did! Really hard actually, I studied a lot for this test and I got only a little bit higher than you and you didn't study at all"
I could see he was really upset about the results of his test.
Y/N: "Hey, Jack, it's okay. But if you studied that hard, how can you get a D-? Do you understand it or not?"
Ja: "No I don't. I just don't get what the book is saying and what everything means. And it's frustrating because I spent a lot of time learning and I got a really bad grade!"
Y/N: "I know, it's not nice to get a bad grade if you worked really hard for it. But I actually do understand biology, so I'm going to help you for the next test, okay?"
Ja: "Thanks"
He said while he cracked a little smile. I smiled back at him.
Z: "Can I get help too?"
D: "You didn't even open your book, I can even help you to do that"
Y/N: "Yeah, that's true. But if you actually do study and you don't understand it, I'll help you too"
Z: "Yay, thanks Y/n"
The four of us walled towards the canteen, because it was lunchbreak. We turned right and I accidentally bumped a bit into Tiffany. It wasn't hard at all, but Tiffany gonna be Tiffany and has to create drama.
T: "Watch out, slut!"
I turned around.
Y/N: "Excuse me?!"
M: "Did you just push my girlfriend?!"
Said Mike, Tiffany's 'boyfriend'. He is quite popular. It's actually sad that he is in love with her, because she's so fake. But he's also a jerk, so maybe they were meant to be together.
Y/N: "What do you want Mike?"
M: "Why did you push her?"
Y/N: "I didn't, I accidentally bumped into her, but she's making drama for nothing, as always"
M: "Excuse me?"
He said as he slowly walked up to me. Daniel, Zach and Jack started to get what was going on. I was so done with Tiffany and all her 'friends'.
Y/N: "Oh look Tiffany, you're precious boyfriend is here to protect you, because you aren't strong enough yourself, how sweet if him"
D: "Y/n, just let it go"
He whispered to me. No way, Tiffany and her friends deserve it. I was going to show them a big additude.
M: "Don't. Talk. About. Her. Like. That!"
Y/N: "What are you gonna do now Mike? Huh? Slap me? Are you that low to slap a girl?"
I said smirking, provoking him.
M: "Do you want that Y/n? Why are you doing this?"
Mike and I don't know each other that well, but we never got along. He always did like I was nothing, like I didn't existed. He always ignored me and teased me. That's why I dislike him so much. He's a jerk.
Y/N: "The question is, why are YOU doing this? I didn't do anything, I accidentally lighty bumped into Tiffany and she's faking that it's a big deal. She's just overreacting, as always. You really don't see it, do you?"
I said chuckling.
He looked confused at me and narrowed his eyes.
M: "One more bad thing about her or me and I'll do you something"
Y/N: "Try me"
He stared right in my eyes.
Y/N: "You really don't see that's she's fake, huh?"
M: "That's it"
His hand balded into fists.
T: "Mike! Don't slap her"
Y/N: "Oh, Tiffany, are you defending me? Didn't expect that from you, thanks tho. But I don't need your help and your fake bullshit"
That's when Mike threw his fist in my direction.
Z: "Y/N!"
I dodged it perfectly.
Y/N: "Ha too bad, is that all you got? Try better next time"
While I said that, my sight was blocked by Jack. He jumped up to Mike and grabbed him by his collar.
Ja: "ARE YOU CRAZY?!"
He said while he pushed Mike against the wall.
Oh boi, this is wrong. Jack was still upset and frustrated about his grade and he can snap quickly. And be aggressive.
M: "Calm down"
Ja: "NO, NOTHING 'CALM DOWN'! YOU ALMOST HIT HER! DON'T HIT A GIRL, CHOOSE SOMEONE OF YOUR OWN HEIGHT AND STRENGTH, IDIOT!"
Y/N: "Jack! Thank you, but let him go, I can handle it myself"
Ja: "No! He almost hit you Y/n. HE NEARLY HIT YOU"
M: "Cute that you're protecting your girlfriend"
He said smirking.
Ja: "SHE. IS. NOT. MY. GIRLFRIEND!"
M: "You wish she was, don't you?"
He was really testing Jack. Jack let go of his collar and I already knew what was going to happen next.
Y/N: "NO JACK, DON'T!"
But it was already too late.

To be continued...

Like and comment for more!