C H A P T E R 16

I woke up and got ready for school. We made sure that Jack wasn't alone today and the next couple of days he stayed home. One of his old friends was free an had nothing to do in the next couple of weeks, so he is staying with Jack if Zach isn't home. Laura and I had breakfast and drove to school. We just followed our boring lessons and it was lunchbreak. I quickly went to my locker to grab something I forgot and told the rest that I would meet them in the canteen. I grabbed my book out of my locker when someone said my name.
??: "Hey Y/n!"
I looked up and saw Austin. We knew each other for quite a long time, but we weren't really friends. He was not super popular, but also not unpopular, just average. He was a really nice guy, but we didn't really know each other that well. He is in some of my classes this year, though.
Y/N: "Hello Austin"
A: "How are you?"
Y/N: "Alright, everything is going it's way. How about you?"
A: "I'm doing great"
Y/N: "That's good to hear"
A: "I was wondering if you wanted to grab some coffee after school. Just to get to know each other better, you seem really nice"
He said smiling.
Y/N: "I'd love that, I think we'd be great friends"
I said smiling back.
A: "Nice, see you after school then!"
Y/N: "Bye"
I grabbed my stuff and headed to the canteen. I texted Jack to ask him how he was feeling and he said he was doing okay. I followed my last lessons of the day and was currently grabbing my jacket from my locker. I put it on and realized that I didn't know where to meet Austin. I waited and thought about what to do. Maybe he would meet me here, at my locker? I grabbed my phone and saw that I got a DM on Instagram. It was Austin, he sent it three minutes ago. We didn't have each other's numbers, but we followed each other on Instagram, because we already kind of knew each other.

*DM*
A: 'Hey, I realized we forgot to decide where to meet. Where are you?'
Y/N: 'I'm at my locker, where are you?'
A: 'Oh great, I'll meet you there in a minute'
Y/N: 'Okay'
*END OF DM*

I waited for Austin and we drove to Starbucks. We ordered our coffe and he insisted on paying for me. We sat down at a table and just talked about life and everything. He was a really sweet guy. He could be serious and listened to everything. But we also laughed a lot. And when I say a lot, I mean a lot. It was really nice talking to him and get to know him better. I think we could become good friends. We exchanged numbers and he dropped me off at my apartment. I thanked him and walked inside the building. As soon as I opened the door, I saw Laura waiting in front of it.
La: "So, Austin huh? I thought something was going on with Jack"
She said smirking lightly.
Y/N: "Lau, please"
I said laughing as I closed the door.
La: "What?!"
Y/N: "Come on, I barely know him"
I said chuckling.
La: "So? That doesn't mean that it can't turn into something"
Y/N: "That's right. But I don't really know him and nothing happend. He's a nice guy and I think we could be good friends"
I said shrugging as I put my bag down. Laura nodded.
Y/N: "How's it going with you and Zach?"
I asked smirking, it was my turn to ask questions now. She instantly blushed.
Y/N: "Awh, you're head over heels"
La: "Stopp"
Y/N: "It's cute, Lau"
She sighed.
La: "You can't tell anyone"
Y/N: "I won't"
La: "I don't think he likes me back, so no one can know"
Y/N: "You never know, I won't be so sure about that if I were you. And don't worry no one will hear it from me"
La: "What do you mean?"
Y/N: "I don't know what you're talking about"
I said smiling as I winked at her. We ate dinner and went to bed early. But before I went to sleep I decided to text Zach.

*TEXT*
That girl: 'ZACHARY DEAN HERRON!'
This one: 'Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N!'
That girl: 'When are you planning on asking her out?!'
This one: 'I don't know?'
That girl: 'You promised you'd do it soon!'
This one: 'I knowww'
That girl: 'Just ask her out'
This one: 'But what if she says no?'
That girl: 'Ughh, you're so stubborn. I bet you a million dollars that she won't say no'
This one: 'One million?! You don't even have so much money'
That girl: 'I know, that's how confident I am about her saying yes :)'
That girl: 'So ask her'
This one: 'Okay...I will'
That girl: 'Yay! And actually do it this time!'
This one: 'Yeah yeah, I willll'
That girl: 'Good. How's our noodle head doing?'
This one: 'His head hurts and he's in bed most of the time, he's dizzy and throws up from time to time. So not really good'
That girl: 'Awh poor Jack, he said he was doing okay, but it doesn't sound like it'
This one: 'Don't worry, he'll get better soon'
That girl: 'I hope so'
That girl: 'I'm going to sleep now, see you tomorrow'
This one: 'Goodnight'
*END OF TEXT*

To be continued...

Like and comment for more!