C H A P T E R 18

I accepted the call and soon enough my best friends face appeared on the screen. Along with colored lights and loud music.
Z: "Heyyyy"
He said mumbling a bit.
Ja: "Uhm hi?"
Ja: "Zach did you drink?"
Z: "Yes, a bit. Not much! Just a bit!"
I sighed. I could see he was honest, he didn't drink much, but he still drank. He was a bit tipsy, but not drunk.
Ja: "Why did you call me? It's..."
I looked at the time. Oh shit, its already 01:30 am.
Ja: "It's 01:30 Zach!"
Z: "Yeah, you need to pi-"
Y/N: "HEYY JACKYYY!"
She screamed as she squished her face against Zachs to get in frame. Her face was literally almost IN Zachs cheek. Zach pushed her head off of his face and made sure they were both on the screen.
Ja: "Y/n, you are drunk"
Y/N: "AM NOT"
She said as she stumbled on her feet and almost fell. The phone was down for a second and the screen was only filled with the colored lights and other people. The camera faced Zach again and apparently, he threw Y/ns arm around his shoulders and he supported her to stay stable. Y/n laid her head on Zachs shoulder.
Y/N: "Come over Jack and join the PARTYYYY"
She screamed as she put her hand up in the air. Zach quickly placed her arm back around his shoulder and made sure that she didn't fall.
Z: "So as I was saying, you need to come and pick Y/n up. She's really drunk and can't control herself anymore. I don't know where the others are, but you need to come and get her"
Y/N: "NO I DON'T WANT TO LEAVE! I'M STAYING!"
Ja: "Oh my... I'm on my way. Send me your location"
Y/N: "LET'S FOCUS ON COMMUNICATING!"
Oh my god, this girl.
Y/N: "No! JACK! STAY HOME, GO TO SLEEP! ENJOY YOUR DREAM ABOUT DORITOS! DON'T COME HERE! I WANT TO STAY!"
Z: "No, Jack is coming to pick you up"
Y/N: "Nooooooooo"
She said while she slowly fell to the ground, hand on her head. The real drama queen right there, ladies and gentlemen.
Zach quickly picked her up and rolled his eyes. I laughed.
Z: "I'll send it, please hurry, she's crazy"
Ja: "I will, see you in a bit"
Z: "Thanks bro"
He ended the call and my home screen was to be seen again. I sighed deeply, slipped my shoes on, grabbed my keys off the counter and headed to my car. I got in and saw that Zach sent his location. I drove to where they were and messaged Zach to let him know that I was there. He told me they were coming outside. After a few minutes I saw Zach walking outside, dragging Y/n with him. Oh my god, this is going to be quite something. I got out of the car and walked up towards them.
Ja: "Hi"
Z: "Yo, thanks for coming"
He said as he tried to get Y/ns arm off of his shoulder.
Y/N: "HI JACKY, ARE YOU COMING TO PARTY WITH US?!"
Ja: "Shhh! No, I'm going to bring you home"
Y/N: "Haha, very funny. Come on let's go back inside"
Z: "He is not joking, now get in the car"
I tried to get her off of Zach. She literally screamed and held Zachs shirt while I pulled her away.
Y/N: "NOOO! ZACHHH! DON'T LET ME GO!"
Ja: "Don't make a scene Y/n! Stop screaming"
Z: "It's fine Y/n, Jack is bringing you home and I'm coming later"
He said as he removed all of her fingers from grabbing onto his shirt. I said bye to Zach and he quickly walked back inside, so Y/n couldn't get back in with him too. I put her down and she tried to walk by herself. But it was the wrong direction. I turned her around.
Ja: "The car is there, young lady"
I said as I pointed towards the car.
Y/N: "I want to go back in!"
Ja: "No Y/n, trust me, you've partied enough for today"
Y/N: "Noohooo"
She whined.
Ja: "Come on, get in the car"
I slowly walked her to the car. It took a while because she couldn't walk properly and she showed a lot of resistance. We finally reached the car, but she wouldn't get in it.
Ja: "Get in!"
Y/N: "No"
Ja: "Get in the fucking car, Y/n!"
Y/N: "No! You're not my mom"
Ja: "Just get in please"
Y/N: "No no no, I already said it a hundred times; NO!"
Ja: "Ughh, I hate you"
I said annoyed, I was already trying to get her, at least next to the car, for so long.
Y/N: "Ahw I love you too Jacky!"
She said as she jumped into my arms and squeezed my cheeks.
Ja: "Pfft"
Her whole weight was hanging on to me. I lifted her up.
Ja: "Stand on your legs, please, you're heavy"
After a lot of tries, I finally managed to get her into the car. I drove to our apartment, she didn't have a choice, because I was not leaving her alone while she was in this state of mind. She kept saying bullshit and talked about random stuff. It was actually quite funny and cute. We got to the apartment and she already calmed down a bit about the 'keep partying' thing, but she was still very very drunk. I helped her take her shoes off and walked to my bedroom. I grabbed a nice hoodie from my closet and threw it to her.
Ja: "Put that on and tell me when I can turn around"
I turned around and opened Instagram, waiting till she was dressed again.
Y/N: "Yes"
I turned around and looked up from my phone. My eyes widened. She was standing there in her underwear and bra, dancing and running around the room.
Y/N: "Ha ha, got ya!"
Ja: "Y/N! Put that fucking hoodie on!"
I chased her and pulled the hoodie over her head, otherwise it would take an hour before she got it on.
Y/N: "Auch my head! Be careful with me"
She said as she touched her head.
Ja: "Ugh, don't be dramatic and I don't care, because you had a chance to put it on yourself"
Y/N: "Bleh bleh bleh, fuck you Jack"
I frowned at her, she didn't know what she was saying. She bursted out laughing.
Y/N: "Just Kiddinggg, you're already forgiven"
She said as she hugged me thight. I didn't really do anything wrong, but okay? I just hugged her back and played along. We pulled away and all of a sudden she ran straight to the bathroom and I heard her throw up. I guess it's my turn to clean up puke now. I sighed and walked to the bathroom. Luckily she was throwing up in the toilet, so I probably didn't have to clean. I held her hair back and calmed her down. Eventually, everything was out and she weakly got up. I handed her the little pill and the glass of water that I already grabbed for her.
Ja: "For your headache"
Y/N: "Thanks"
She said weakly as she sat down on the ground and took the pill. All of her energy was gone and I could tell she felt miserable, she was shaking and looked pale.
Ja: "Let's go to bed"
She slightly nodded and tried to get up. I picked her up bridal style. She leaned her head against my chest. I gently laid her down on the bed and she was already half asleep. I lightly kissed the top of her head.
Ja: "Goodnight"
I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed. I know she has a boyfriend, but nothing is going to happen and she can't be alone right now. I got back and saw that Y/n was already asleep. I laid down next to her and sighed, I was exhausted and fell asleep too. Zach and Laura came home later that night, I woke up because they were pretty drunk and couldn't be silent, but I fell asleep not long after that.

To be continued...

Like and comment for more!