C H A P T E R 41

All of a sudden, I was lifted off the ground. He picked me up bridal style and swung me around.

Ja: "She's mine everybody, woohoo!"
He cheered.
Y/N: "Shhhh, now, put me down before we fall"
I said laughing. He set me down and immediately attached his lips to mine.
Y/N: "Impatient much... Babe"
I said jokingly as I stuck my tongue out to him.

Ja: "Oh you little... "
He started to chase after me. I quickly ran back to the car, heels still in my hand. I was almost at the car, but I couldn't anymore, I was out of breath and stopped running.

I looked back and saw that Jack was not too close behind me.
Ja: "Holy shit, how can you run that fast and long?! What the fuck?"
He stuttered on his words, being completely out of breath. I laughed at him.

Ja: "But I got you now"
He said while wrapping his arms around my waist.
Ja: "And I'm not letting you go anymore"

He kissed me again. This is what I wanted, to be here, at this beautiful beach, while the sun was setting, but most importantly, to be here with him, the one I love.

*************PRESENT*************

Lu: "Awh that's cute"
Em: "Ahh dad, didn't know you were also a bit romantic, that sounded cute"

Y/N: "It was. Really sweet of him, right? And we have been together ever since. I got pregnant years later and our two beautiful girls were born and our little Alex four years after that. And the rest is history"

Ja: "Hmh and I wouldn't have it any other way"
Y/N: "Me neither"
Lu: "I wouldn't either"
Em: "Agreed"
A: "Me too!"

Ja: "I love you, all of you"
He said happily to us and kissed me right after that.
Y/N: "I love you too"
I pressed my lips on his one last time and smiled as I looked at my beautiful family.

T H E E N D