0.9

time flies

time flies.

we just had our dinner approximately thirty minutes ago if i remember it right and i just finished taking a quick shower.

i already finished my assignments and help my younger brother did his.

i was about to plopped down the bed until my phone rings.

"who the hell was trying to call me at this hour?" i asked.

with a sigh, i amble towards the nightstand, grabbing my phone before sliding it open.

my eyebrow raised after seeing that once unknown number that became familiar to me now.

come to think of it, we had met earlier yet i haven't ask for his name yet.

accepting the call, i walked towards my bed and sat, leaning my back.

"hey." he greeted with his low husky voice.

his voice is kinda comforting yet addicting.

did i mention his american accent sounded so sexy?

"hm." i hummed as a reply.

"still remember what i've told you earlier?" he asked from the other line.

"yeah and what of it?" i asked, shifting into another position.

"i know that it's too sudden and i haven't explain it to you earlier, because of the of the time." he said.

"right, come to think of it, how'd you know that i'm in a rush earlier even when i didn't mention anything to you." i asked, curious.

earlier, i haven't mention i have to return to campus before four thirty, yet he reminded me of the time.

"i told you that we're schoolmates so i kind of overheard your conversation, with those friends of yours in the cafeteria." he replied.

right, he did mention that we're school mates before.

"oh, is that so?" i mumbled to myself.

"so let me make things clear." he started off again.

i hummed.

"act as my boyfriend." he said from the other line.

i almost got choke by my own saliva.

he was too straightforward than what i've expected.

"what?" i asked, shocked.

"i mean, i can help you get jaehyun from your best friend any time you want, just tell me." he suggested out of the sudden.

i blinked.