chp.sixty

"and aren't you getting tired of smiling? don't waste those smile to some kind of people like me." said Chittaphon with a frown.

the latter chuckled at his statement, shaking his head no.

"why would I?" asked Hendery.

"why wouldn't you?" asked Chittaphon.

"tell me why would I?" Hendery asked once again, his smile weren't failing to appear each time the lattet would frown and furrow his eyebrows.

"I asked you first, answer me." pouted Chittaphon.

Hendery chuckled before flashing the guy a smile.

"because it's you that we're talking about." replied the taller guy.

"and what is so special with me that you didn't find it boring to smile?" Chittaphon asked.

"because," paused Hendery.

"because of what? stop cutting your words." the smaller guy asked with a pout which the latter find so cute.

"it's because I like you." replied Hendery with his usual dreamy smile.

Chittaphon suddenly lost his words.

"what was that for?" Chittaphon asked with a furrowed eyebrow.

Hendery laughs.

"how was that? did it make your heart leaped a beat?" asked the taller one with a soft laughter.

Chittaphon squint his eyes towards the guy, flashing an obviously fake smile to the latter along with an obviously fake sounding laughter.

"that's very funny dude." Chittaphon sarcastically replied, rolling his eyes after.

"bold of you to think that it made my heart skipped a beat." continued Ten, walking away from the guy.

"wait up, that was just a joke." Hendery replied.

"I was just trying to figure out if the person that Youngho is currently going out with, falls easily with other guy's sweet talking." he continued while catching with the guy's fast pace.

"turns out that you aren't." he added that made Chittaphon stopped at his track.

"did you come here to annoy me and ruin my morning?" Ten frowned at the guy for the nth time.

"no, I just came here to check if you're doing fine because Youngho isn't doing his job as your man." replied Hendery.

"what do you mean by that?" asked Chittaphon.

"he was supposed to be the one protecting you from anyone that could possibly do you harm but somehow, it turns out that he didn't even know that you're being bullied by some students." replied the latter with a serious tone.

Chittaphon's eyes widened a little in surprise.

"how did you kn—" Hendery cutted the guy off.

"don't ask me that question, I didn't know too, I just did." replied Hendery with a shrug.

that statament was obviously intending to be a joke.

"I didn't know the reasons but somehow, I always ends up being there when you're in a not so good situation." continued the latter, but more serious this time.

"aren't we more of a destined compared to when you are with Youngho?" the latter added, wiggling his eyebrows in such a playful manner and successfully making Chittaphon laugh even just for a little.

"destined?" chuckled Chittaphon."can it just be coincidence?" he added.

Hendery shrugged with his usual smile.

"whatever, I'm going." Chittaphon playfully roll his eyes.

"and don't you dare follow me this time, I'm suing you if you dare." he continued before walking away.

Hendery silently laughs at himself before smiling, he stare at the guy until he grew smaller and smaller each step.

"that wasn't actually a joke when I said that I like you, silly." Hendery smiled at himself.

but this time, it was to cover up the pain in his heart.

"I didn't realize that you're too dumb to not notice that, until now." he continued before turning around and taking the opposite direction of what the latter had take.