chp.eighty

time passed incredibly quick, it didn't took much effort before the sky turned dark.

"i think i have to ask you something." chittaphon said, making sure the latter heard him clear.

they have been in the rooftop since morning but they barely exchange sentence to each other.

it was quiet between the two but it was more than enoigh to enjoy the presence of each other.

for chittaphon, he never knew when he'll have the chance to stand beside the older like today.

on the other hand, for youngho, he's planning to stay and stand beside the latter for as long as he could, not knowing what's going on the younger's mind.

"hm? is something wrong?" asked youngho as he avert his gaze to the night sky that is slowly being filled with stars, a faint smile on his lips.

"what are you planning to do after today?" asked the younger, doing the same.

"what do you mean?" the older asked.

"after night passes by," ten trailed off, turning to face the older.

johnny did the same thing.

"after this night passed by, what are you planning to do?" asked chittaphon, eyes filled with nothing but sadness.

fortunately, the older did not catch the expression on the latter's face.

earlier, chittaphon received a message from his mom saying there had been a little conflict and that their flight have been moved a little.

approximately few hours after the the firework display come to it's end, he also had to end his fantasy and leave everything behind.

after tonight passed by, ten knew that won't be able to see his friends, to see him.

"before i answer that, aren't we late?" the taller asked, wanting to avoid the question itself.

he wasn't sure himself but he had a feeling that he didn't want tonight to come to it's end.

"what do you mean late? for what exactly?" asked chittaphon.

"for the little concert that one band is holding, i guess?" shrugged youngho.

"concert?"

"i heard that the one performing is called day6 or something like that?" youngho flashes the latter a smile.

ten widened his eyes in surprised.

"crap." the younger cursed under his breath, he almost forgot about it.

"let's go, i'm pretty sure the others are waiting." the younger said before grabbing the wrist of the older and dragging him with him.

youngho was taken by surprised but he had immediately recovered from it and smile at himself,  staring at the back of the younger, letting himself be dragged.

if it's you who'll drag me, i'd willingly follow you anywhere. he thought to himself.

’’’

"well yeah, who's missing out?" yuta asked, holding on some snack that he managed to grab earlier. standing right beside him was, winwin.

just like what they'd planned, they've meet in front of the arena of their university, few minutes away before the said performance start.

"ten— where's ten?" asked doyoung while busy looking around crowded place.

"i haven't bump into him since earlier." said jaehyun as he was so busy helping out the stage crew prepare since morning and does not have any time to roam around.