chp.forty five

the lights were turned off.

cold breeze passing throughout the entire place as the two synchronized breathing matches well with the silence.

Chittaphon nearly scream out loud before finding something to hold on to as he tried so hard to suppress those high pitch scream of his.

"calm down, I'm here." said Johnny, voice as calming as the breeze in the seashore.

surprisingly, he still have some spare time to calm the shorter guy below him.

and yes.

they are watching an english horror film in a broad morning.

windows all shut close as the blinds rolls down, preventing any form of light to enter.

Youngho is sitting at the sofa while Ten chooses to wrap himself up with a thick and warm blanket as he sat at the floor, leaning his back at the soft sofa.

rather than going out like what Youngho had planned out early in the morning, the two decided to stay over at his place instead because it started raining so hard before they could even go outside.

that explains the cold weather right now that add chills to what they are currently watching.

"fuck! it's right behind you, man! look out! you are such an idiot!"

Ten couldn't bother to care if he didn't control the volume of his voice since no one would ever complain to him for being too loud knowing that Youngho had a long ass patient

and yes, it is such a rare sight to see the tall man being annoyed at particularly small thing and complaining about some matter.

"calm down, will you?" chuckled Johnny as he enjoy watching the sight in front of him, not the flat screen but a certain guy named Ten.

Chittaphon covers both his eyes when he saw the murderer following the male cast from behind.

Youngho couldn't help his self but laugh at the scene.

"what are you laughing at?" asked Ten, throwing deadly glare towards the taller male but it doesn't looks like one.

well, it's more likely a glare of an angry cat who manage to look so adorable.

"I just remember something, that's all." Johnny reasoned out with a shrug before Chittaphon hissed but still manage to look so soft and fluffy before turning back his attention to the flat screen.

the day went on with Ten screaming his voice out from his lungs until he used all of it and ends up with a hoarse voice and Youngho suppressing his laughter but ends up laughing anyway that resulted with him receiving a hit from the smaller guy.

"so yeah, I guess we're here now." said Johnnny, politely opening the car door for the latter who mumbled a quiet thank you.

it was past six in the evening before they managed to arrived at Chittaphon's place.

as gentlemen as he usually is, the taller guy, Johnny, offered to drop the smaller guy in his place after cooking dinner for him several minutes earlier.

and yes, they're still aren't dating but looks like they are.

"yeah, thank you." said Chittaphon, his voice still hoarse from all the screaming.

Johnny couldn't help but chuckles, only to receive a death glare from the latter.

"chill, so, see you next time." said Johnny as Ten hummed in reply.

the tal guy was was about to go inside his car not until the door of Chittaphon's place creaked open.

revealing an obviously young man which is no other than Ion himself.

"hey Chittaphon! who is he?" he asked as loud as he pleased to.

Ten nearly facepalm himself.

this kid is a real pain in the ass. he thought to his self before staring at his younger brother and back to Youngho who just shrug and flashes him a mischievous grin.

"hey there kid." greeted Johnny, leaning at his car instead of going inside.

and why does it feels like I'm not gonna like what will happen next? Chittaphon thought to his self before sighing.