chp.forty nine

Time flies surprisingly quick, it was a gloomy saturday.

a weather that no one would bother to go out and just cancel their planned outings and other stuff.

Chittaphon was alone in their house with nothing to do at all.

yesterday afternoon, his mother went on an outside the country trip sponsored by the team manager of his their company's team and his little brother, Ion, insisted to join since the venue is no other than Japan.

Chittaphon didn't bother to come with them and chooses to stay and look over the house but immediately regretted his decision when silence keeps on eating him up.

Chittaphon threw his blanket and kick his feet in the air, wriggling after like a worm that he is.

"ah!" he complained, messing his hair before rolling over.

"what am I supposed to do right now? I can't call anyone over since it's raining pretty hard." he mumbled to himself as he look at his rooms window, staring at the cloud as the rain poured down.

he sat up straight at his bed and was about to walk towards the living room to binge watch random web dramas that he never got the chance to watch at all but suddenly remember something that he wish he didn't.

"what am I supposed to do now?" asked Chittaphon to himself, reminiscing what he and Taeyong talked about last time.

"and what if I say that still I do? that I still love him even until now, would you give him up for me instead?" asked the now light brown haired Taeyong.

his eyes were begging for something, a glimpse of sadness tainted those black orbs of his.

"excuse me?" Chittaphon was quite taken aback from what he had heard.

Taeyong took a small step towards the small thailand guy, softly grabbing his hands and giving it a light squeeze.

"I still love him Ten, I didn't mean to break up with him, I just didn't know how to say and explain things to him." said Taeyong, stuttering once in a while, tears building up on his eyes.

Chittaphon pulled his hands, taking a several steps backward.

"what are you saying? what do you mean?" Chittaphon furrowed his eyebrows, his tone surprisingly sounded so strong than what he expected it to be.

he thought that he might end up sounding like a weak person that he really is.

"I'm sick." replied Taeyong, his tears had now fallen.

"I have a cancer and I didn't know until when I will be able to live before, I didn't want to let Youngho know because I know that he will be in pain if he gets to know what my condition is." continued Taeyong.

"and that's the reason why you break up with him before?" asked Chittaphon, his voice had cracked, tears almost choking him up but he manage to brush away those kind of emotions.

Taeyong nodded.

"then, why didn't you just use those remaining time of yours to spend with him from before rather than breaking up with him?" asked Chittaphon, fighting the urge to raise his voice.

"why now? why bother to get him back now when you should have just hold unto him tight before?"

Ten failed to keep his cool and raises his voice.

he didn't know the reason why he's acting this way way, the feelings are just over flowing.

"because I didn't know what to do that time myself! I'm afraid to die! I really do and I'm afraid to leave him behind, I'm more than scared." replied Taeyong, his voice raising a little.

"that's why I'm begging." Taeyong gets on his knees, holding unto Chittaphon, silent sob making their way out from his mouth.

"can yoy give him up for me? I want to be with him for my last remaining days here." he continued, now barely audible.

the thing that Chittaphon hates the most is that when tears started falling because of both anger and frustration.

he shouldn't be acting this way.

he should be jumping out of delight because he had done his job.

he get to have Taeyong beg to him to give Youngho back to him.

he manage to did his part and the last thing left to be done is to let Youngho go and give him back to Taeyong and leave the life of those two.

but he can't.

he wouldn't lie about it at all.

he had unknowingly fall for Youngho.

he didn't know did all of it started and he didn't know why out of all the guy out there, why him?

I'm a mess now. Chittaphon thought to himself as tears started falling from his eyes.

never in his life, did he feel this kind of feeling.

and never in his life did he expect that he'd be stucked in this kind of situation.

"what am I supposed to do right now?" Ten heaves a deep but short sigh before bringing his self to stand but ends up lying back.

he didn't have the strength to walk around.

he feels so exhausted right now.