chp.sixty three

at the end of the day, Chittaphon couldn't tell the older about Taeyong's condition.

luckily, as if the heaven had pitied him, his mom called him last night, asking him to go home early because she's got something to ask from her son and that he needs to look after his younger brother while she's away.

and today was just another normal wednesday morning, exactly eleven fourteen.

it was lunch break and it's just the two of them, the other guys weren't with them today.

Mark is off somewhere.

Lucas wasn't in the scene too but they did bump into him on the way to the school's field with him looking like he's busy.

he did mention that he still have a lot of stuff to do for his boyfriend, which Chittaphon doesn't know who.

Jaemin was in the student council's meeting, Chittaphon haven't actually seen Jaemin a lot.

he was rarely seen hanging out with the group but they're close with the guy.

and Jeno was in the school's clinic, accompanying someone from their class.

Chittaphon wasn't with his usual peers too since Yuta and Winwin's whole class was practicing for a theatrical play for their performance task.

and on the other hand, both Doyoung and Jaehyun are reviewing for an upcoming competition.

and yes.

they weren't eating in the school's cafeteria but in the school's green field while sitting under the big sakura tree that their school grew for quite some time.

they're both quiet while staring at some students who were playing in the field.

both Youngho and Chittaphon had finished their lunch and was just sitting, doing nothing.

Youngho seems like he had forgotten about what happened yesterday, he was not even asking the latter what he was going to say about Taeyong that night.

and on the other hand, Ten, he was in the middle of choosing whether to talk about it or not.

with a sigh, he had decided to be honest.

Chittaphon was about to say something when they accidentally called out to each other in the same time.

"Johnny."

"Ten."

Chittaphon blinks at himself as Youngho chuckled.

the older rest his head at the lap of the younger guy, making his heart leaped a beat."you go first, mine can wait." said Youngho.

the younger feels blood rising to his face when their eyes met.

the latter eyes were probably the most beautiful orbs he had ever seen for his entire life, they were dark, mysterious and intoxicating but it felt so warm to stare at.

"uhm, I– where's Mark?" Chittaphon asked out of randomness.

he wasn't expecting this kind of question to went out from his mouth.

seriously, out of all the question that you could ask him, why it has to do something with Mark, that's too random. Chittaphon thought to himself in disbelief.

Youngho stare at the guy for awhile.

he was surprised to hear that the latter was looking for Mark before he lightly chuckle.

"well, he's off wandering places to places like the usual, he's actually like that ever since, who knows where he is right now." replied Youngho before slowly getting up from his position and sitting up straight, facing the guy with those dreamy smile of his.

damn, don't give me those smile. Ten thought to himself.

Chittaphon stare at the guy with nothing but adoration in his eyes.

they both stare at each other's eyes before Chittaphon looks away, feeling embarrased.

"o-oh right, what were you going to tell me earlier?" Chittaphon stuttered but it wasn't that obvious.

"u-uh me?" Youngho nearly stumbled with his own words.

he almost forgot that he wanted to tell something to the younger.

"ah, well."

it was Chittaphon's first time to see Johnny being nervous.

he'd been with the guy for quite some time and all he could remember about the guy was that, he's so confident.

"uhm, about that, yeah?" Johnny trailed off once again, making theatter raise a brow in curiosity.

"hm?" hummed Chittaphon.

"it's, you know." Johnny scratches his nape out of embarrassment.

"well, I kind of forget what I was going to say." said the older, chuckling after.

"never mind about it." he continued with a smile.

damnit, as expected, I still couldn't tell him about it, yet. Johnny thought to himself.