0.twenty one

looking at it, that thing from that night weren't exactly something you could call a date.

as soon as taeyong and that guy taeil disappear from the place, that bastard johnny told me that he'd drive me back home.

i already know that he just want a helping hand to  make his precious ex boyfriend jealous and yet it's still hard to brush away my annoyance at the fact that i have to go along with his stupid scheme.

i was really looking forward to wander around the aquarium but that bastard just had to go and ruin my inner child fantasy.

then again, i was the one who offered to help him without asking for any compensation so of course he would not bother himself to go along with this silly thoughts of mine.

in the first place, why would he? i thought with a sigh.

anyways, all's well that ends well since my mother surprisingly did not ask for any information about the sudden late night hang out last time which i'd find strange at first but maybe i will somehow get use to it.

i didn't know why i still remember all the details from that night although it's been weeks since it happened and just like what i expected, winwin didn't mention anything at all.

and on the other hand, yuta seems to remember everything but chooses not to mention anything at all.

his reason? i didn't know.

and just like that, the morning had passed by like a blink of an eye.

’’’

"have a great day in your school sweeties." mom softly said, placing a soft kiss on our forehead as we bid her a good bye.

mom just drop us in our school earlier than usual, she said that she needs to be in the company for a meeting exactly six thirty.

usually, our classes starts at exactly eight and it is still six in the morning, talk about being early.

then that means tgat there's still a hour before the classes start.

there aren't much student in the hallways yet like it used to have during break time and i haven't picture this out yet in my mind not until today but our school is pretty much calming and relaxing at this kind of hour where student aren't here yet.

i consider myself lucky today, lucky that i've got the chance to experience this kind of calming morning in our usually messy and loud school hallway.

after placing all of my things inside my locker, i'd decided to just wander around the place, making good use of the time.

i haven't done this for awhile since school works had kept me occupied.

i passed by some few groups of teenager girls who were busy gossiping about random stuffs like how their relationships with their boyfriends right now and how they hated their parents for being so nosy and even how they hated the day for having their period or such.

i ended up in front of the door of a random music room after hearing that someone is playing— was that a piano?

i tip toe and carefully open the door, careful not to make any sound as i made my way inside and hid in the very corner of the room.

the guy had his back facing me so i didn't see his face but i could tell that he's quite great at playing the piano.

the sound is kind of sad and emotional.

i wonder if he's heart broken or what.

i even find myself moved by the harmony and it feels like it was his heart and not his hands that's playing the said instrument.

i was so focused that i didn't noticed that i accidentally push the pile of empty boxes beside me causing it to fall and made a loud sound.

great, it was a total mess.

"who's there?" asked the person.

i panicked as i tried my best to think of an excuse if that person happened to see me standing here right now.

i'm dead for sure. i thought, walking back and forth, looking for a perfect place to hide at right now.

i was having an inner mental break down deep inside when i suddenly heard a someone with a familiar voice called me by my name.

"ten?" he asked.

i stare at the owner of the voice and came face to face to a very familiar person.

and yes, i know the guy well.

he's a person that i really know quite well.