0.thirty one

i was flustered a while ago but was quickly turned back to being the normal me after seeing johnny's ex, taeyong, like the usual is with that guy named taeil.

taeyong was staring at our direction from a not so far place and i was so sure that our eyes met by accident earlier while taeil was busy playing the same game johnny played.

maybe that taeil guy was trying to get something nice for taeyong.

did he see me hugging johnny? i'm really a dead meat now. i thought as i mentally face palm.

i was so busy being so nervous for no exact reason but then realizes something.

taeyong, just like the other day, he looked so hurt seeing both me and johnny together that i can even see myself from him now.

i know how hurt he must be.

i've experienced the same thing that he's experiencing and i've experienced the same pain from before.

i used to stare at the person i love be happy with someone else that i knew it so well.

that same look that taeyong have while he stare at us two was the look i used while i stare at both jaehyun and doyoung but the only difference between us two is that i have mastered how to control my emotions.

and bit by bit, i'm slowly learning how to let go of those feelings.

johnny must have not noticed it for he was too focus saying something to me but i can't seem to understand a single bit of what he had said.

"do you want anything else?" he asked.

"huh- what?" i stuttered a little but quickly catch up and cover up with a smile.

"no- i mean, this is more than enough to me actually." i said, faking a smile, hoping that he won't find me so suspicious.

i even chuckle to make my act even more convincing.

the deity must have heard my prayers because he really didn't find me suspicious or was it because i was improving in my acting skill?

"cute." i mumbled after seeing couples walking hand in hand while wearing a matching sweatshirt and shoes.

i didn't even realize that johnny stare at the same direction that i stare at.

cheesy it may sound but i always envied those couples who match each other like a broken pieces of puzzle that's really meant for each other.

i'm quite a girly type of a person with an obsession for soft and matching things.

"are you and your ex the same when you were still a thing?" i asked, referring to the couple that we saw from earlier.

"i may not look like it right now but i'm the best boyfriend you can ever ask for, i would buy matching things for the both of us if he would ask me to and i always drive him to the school back to their house if he would let me to and even ask him out into dates if i always have all the chances in this entire world, we even introduce each other to our parents and planned our bright future together." he said.

i could tell how happy he is while telling me their past love story.

"oh." that's all that i manage to reply.

"why did you two even break up again if there's already a future that's waiting for the two of you?" i asked with a a bit of teasing tone.

"go ask him then, i didn't have any answer with me sweetheart." he jokingly replied as we both chuckled.

i look for the same direction where i saw taeyong and taeil but they were no longer there.

"i would ask him, if only i have the courage to ask him." i said, chuckling after.

"i bet you won't even have the courage to ask no matter how much time passed." he said, teasing me.

"i really won't have." i said, agreeing to his statement.

"knowing that, that guy is too far from my league." i added.

"how did you say that?" he ask as we started walking.

"the guy is popular, good looking, smart and he's born rich, he's a student with a golden spoon and a perfect life while me, well, i'm just a student, a plain one to be exact." i joked, successfully making johnny laugh.

"don't degrade your self that much you know." he said, his arms making their way to my shoulder and pulling me a bit closer to him.

"you know, you're quite a smart person, good looking and i know just by the look that you're a kid born in a family that's rich in love and you're surrounded by loving and supporting people who can provide the greatest thing that even money can't buy." he said.

"a thing that even money can't buy?" i asked, curious.

"that thing love." he replied.

"you're almost perfect without you even knowing." he added, his eyes on the way ahead of us.

we were walking side by side when he suddenly stopped at his track, making me stop at my track too.

"did i also mention that you can rock any outfit with that petite body of yours too?" he whispered, making me flustered.

seriously, this guy.