chp.fifty eight

"so, see you tomorrow at school then?" said Youngho after dropping Chittaphon off to his place.

it's past eleven in the cold evening and Chittaphon literally forgot to bring some stuffs with him when Youngho fetch him earlier. 

the two actually planned to spend the whole night at the taller male's place today but ends up not doing it because they still have classes tomorrow.

and the younger and much smaller guy literally forgot to bring his clothes and uniform earlier which is such a waste.

"hm, yeah, I guess so." replied the younger male with a light smile.

the taller male waved a good bye to the much smaller guy, who did the same too and was about to go back inside his car but the younger called for him.

"Seo Youngho."

he turned and face the younger who is now several meters away from him and is current standing in the gateway of their place.

"hm, what is it?" asked the older in such a gentle and calm manner.

Chittaphon smiled at the guy once again but this time around, it sends off another unknown feeling to his body.

and somewhere deep within the taller male, he felt a not so painful pain passes through his heart for a couple of few seconds.

a person who have special place in his heart and plays an important role in his life just smile at him so sincerely right now but why does his heart response and act this way?

why does his heart feels so suffocated?

it feels exactly the same when you see a certain person whom you have loved so dearly get hurt over someone they loved and you couldn't do anything to comfort them, all you could do was to stare and stare alone and that fact alone is painful enough.

the pain strangely felt the same right now.

Chittaphon lightly shook his head no, still wearing those usual smile on his lips.

"nothing, I just kind of want to call out your name." the younger replied.

Youngho blinks, unable to come up with a reply.

Chittaphon stare at the guy.

the staring continued for some several seconds before Chittaphon chuckled.

"you look so dumfounded." the younger mentioned."was it because it's my first time to call you by your real name?" he continued with a soft chuckle.

there was no reply.

all Johnny could do was to stare at the latter.

yes, he looks like a masterpiece even just by moving and chuckling like that.

evem his mere breathing sounded so beautiful too but the stars in his eyes.

although they were extremely dark today, the stars weren't there like the usual.

those orbs looks extremely dark and dull tonight, there was no spark at all.

"do you perhaps have a problem?" the older suddenly asked out of the blue, catching the latter by surprise and stopping him from chuckling.

his tone were soft and gentle, as if he's being extremely careful today because one wrong move or noise and he'll break the fragile little thing.

"what did you said?" Chittaphon asked, intentionally blinking so often, to avoid any bits of tears from building up.

"your eyes." Johnny pointed out.

"what's with my eyes?" Chittaphon tried to covered it up with a soft laughter.

"you are being weird today." he continued.

"the sparks weren't there like the usual, your eyes looks so empty and lonely right now." the older replied, staring straight at the eyes of the latter.

Chittaphon's eyes widened a little in surprise.

never did he thought that the older would noticed that he wasn't okay at all.

"got any problems? I'm here to listen, spill it all out to me." Johnny  said as Ten smile bitterly and weakly at himself.

"was I really that obvious?" he softly asked at the guy, his voice were barely audible and it sounded extremely tired and weak.

Johnny shook his head no.

"if it's not only for the missing sparks in your eyes, I wouldn't have noticed it at all." he replied as the younger heave a shaky sigh before running towards the guy without any warning and hugging him so tight.

getting him by surprise but nevertheless, he hug the younget back, embracing him protectively.

"let's stay like this for awhile, please." the shorter male begged, his voice shaking because of tears.

Youngho couldn't bother himself to ask what happened to the latter.

all he could think of right now was to keep the shorter guy company tonight.

he knew that the younger needed atleast one person to be with, a presence of a certain someone is enough.

sweet talking and comforting words weren't necessary at all but words just came out from his mouth without even thinking.

"it's fine , I'm just here, I won't let go of you, I'll wait until you've become ready to stand alone again." the words carelessly comes out from the mouth of the older.