chp.sixty four

after the lunch ended, all of the students starting from the middle school up to the junior and senior highschool, were told to go to their respective clubs like the usual.

Chittaphon wasn't really fond of wednesday.

in fact, he hated it, so much.

it would have been better if his class started with either english or math, to at least wake his mind up but it starts with history.

who would even start the day with history? most probably, their class.

and what follows next sucks even more, language.

when he meant language, it literally tackles about their language which is korean.

despite being a foreign student who speaks fluent sarcasm, Ten had already became fluent with the korean language and he wasn't even interested to study it over and over.

not right after a history class.

he may be a good student who have straight A's but he wasn't a big fan of many subject.

his third and last period in the morning weren't any better at all, having math after physical education isn't much of a great combination, was it?

Chittaphon is surprisingly great in mathematics.

in fact.

he's doing great in physical education too but he didn't want to rush himself changing into their pe attire back to his school uniform.

in fact, he had been late for god knows how many, in one of his favorite class which is mathematics.

and since Johnny is a classmate, it wasn't just him who kept on getting the spotlight when it comes to being late, they're that infamous duo who keeps on being late in their mathematics class but ends up getting high marks.

"Tennie!" a person hugged him from behind.

he immediately noticed who the owner of the voice was, it was no other than Winwin.

wednesday would have completely sucks if it weren't for the fact that Yuta, Winwin and Ten were in the same club.

club of performing and arts.

Ten hugged the latter back with a smile.

"how's the practice going?" asked Ten before the two broke their hug.

when he meant practice.

he was referring to the theatrical play that Yuta and Winwin's whole class are preparing for.

"the other guys keeps on fooling around but it was great and fine." replied Yuta.

Winwin nodded with a smile."yep."

the three walk side by side towards their club.

"how about you? what's new with your class?" asked Yuta.

Ten shrugged.

"well, we still keep on being late in our math class, in a row." replied Chittaphon with a chuckle.

not forgetting to emphasize the word in a row.

"ey, both you and Youngho?" asked Winwin.

the story weren't new for both Yuta and Winwin.

"yep." replied Ten.

"what are you two even doibg in the changing room that you keeps on being late." Yuta teased, making Ten flustered.

"we weren't doing anything!" Chittaphon accidentally raised his voice, heat rising to his face.

Winwin chuckled at the reaction of his friend as Yuta laughs teasingly, raising his hand as a sign of surrender.

"chill men, that was just a question." Yuta said in between laughter."I wasn't even saying something yet."

Ten pouted at them as the three continue their way.

Chittaphon unknowingly smile at himself after remembering how lucky he is to have friends like this.

"I was just wondering, do you want to hang out in the namsan later?" asked Ten, making the two stopped at their track.

"namsan? why so sudden?" asked Winwin, pretty surprised.

Ten shrugged with a smile.

"well, I just wanted to out of the sudden, it's been ages since our last hang out and it's my treat this time." replied Ten.

Yuta grinned and put his hand around his boyfriend's shoulder.

"it's a deal then." said Yuta, smiling so brightly like the usual.

"no, it's not your treat." pouted Winwin.

"why?" Chittaphon blinks.

"Yuta should try treating the others once in awhile." said Winwin, facing his boyfriend with a smile.

Yuta chuckled and ruffle the hair of the latter."yeah sure, if my angel told me so."

Chittaohon smile at them two.

"did you already tell this to Doyoung and Jaehyun?" continued Yuta.

they've successfully arrived at their club and the others weren't there yet.

"yo! Hyunjin, Felix and Minho! afternoon." greeted Yuta to the guys who greeted him back with a smile.

"oh hey! good afternoon." said the juniors to them.

"I still haven't tell them." said Ten before the three of them took a seat at the cold floor.

"want me to—" Winwin was cutted off by his boyfriend.

"want me to tell them then?" asked Yuta.

"sure." chuckled Ten.

"Yuta hyung, can you help us with the choreography?" asked a foreign looking guy.

if Ten remembered him well, his name is Felix. an austrailian exchange student.

"sure." said Yuta, standing.

"I'll be back later, hm." he said to Winwin before his boyfriend nod.

that leaves Winwin and I alone.

"uhm, Ten." called Winwin.

"do you perhaps hav something to tell me?" he continued.

the other chinese guy wasn't intending it to sound as if he's wanting the smaller one to admit and confess something to him but somehow, it ends up sounding like that for Chittaphon.

might be because he's hiding something from them which is no other than his out of the country departure.

Chittaphon blinks his eyes.

if he were to choose among his circle of friends, to whom he really is closest with, it would be no other than Winwin himself.

they've been friends longer compared to the other guys.

"maybe I do." Ten replied unknowingly.