chp.fifty one

"right, what did you say earlier?" asked Jaehyun.

"earlier?" Chittaphon asked.

"did I say something earlier?" he continued.

the latter hummed in reply.

"what did I say earlier?" Chittaphon asked, turning around to face the much  taller guy.

Jaehyun did the same and face the smaller guy, looking down for a little bit to meet his eyes.

"who did you fall for with?" he asked with his usual baritone voice.

Ten eye's widened a little in surprise.

he was not expecting this kind of question to comes out from the mouth of the latter.

"h-huh?" was the first word that comes out from his mouth.

he was caught off guard, too caught off guard to even think of a proper reply.

"I—"

Chittaphon started but was immediately cutted off by a familiar voice.

"Ten!" called an strangely familiar voice from the distance, immediately getting both the attention of the two said person, Jaehyun and Ten.

it was no other than Hendery himself, waving at them while running towards their direction, not to mention that he had those trademark smile of his on those lips.

"hey Jaehyun, I didn't thought that you're here in the rooftop too." said Hendery as the said guy greeted him back.

"I just happened to passed by here." said Jaehyun.

"what brings you here?" he continued, referring to Hendery.

"I kind of invited Ten over for a lunch today  and was about to fetch him up here." replied Hendery as Chittaphon furowed both his eyebrows, giving that certain guy an are you for real look.

Hendery gave him the just play along look as Chittaphon forces a laugh, flashing a smile to Jaehyun.

"haha, yeah? I have to go Jaehyun, see you around." said Chittaphon before the other chinese guy named Hendery drag him along with him, immediately saving him from Jaehyun.0

that leaves Jaehyun alone standing in the rooftop while staring at the two in wonder.

"what just happened?"asked Jaehyun to himself.

"yo! yoon oh." called an strangely familiar voice from somewhere, calling him with his other name.

Jaehyun turned to his side and saw someone that he knew so well, standing not so far from him with his hands on the pocket of his pants.

"can we talk about you and Ten for a little while?" continued the guy, immediately making Jaehyun furrowed his eyebrows in curiosity.

"what about the two of us?" replied Jaehyun.

"what was that for?" asked Chittaphon as the two rushes their way out from the scene.

"what do you mean by what was this for?" asked Hendery with a raised brow, his hands are on the shoulder of the much smaller guy.

"what I mean is, what's with the sudden appearance earlier?" Ten asked before removing the hands of the latter away from him.

"oh about that, I just kind of saw you in the rooftop alone while I'm entering the campus so I rushes up there." replied Hendery.

"I wasn't expecting to see Jaehyun around actually." continued the chinese guy.

"you didn't attend the morning classes?" Chittaphon asked in disbelief.

Hendery shrugged with his light tone chuckle.

"well, yeah, kind of, I went on a meeting actually." said Hendery.

"what meeting?" Chittaphon replied.

"just a random meeting about some stuff related to business and two, don't stress yourself about this matter, I know that it is not your kind of stuff." replied Hendery with a chuckle.

"it really isn't my kind of stuffs." replied Chittaphon.

"by the way, I gotta go now, thank you for saving me there." he continued and was about to walk away but the latter stop him from doing so.

"wait." said Hendery, grabbing unto the guy's wrist with not so much force.

"what?" asked Chittaphon, surprisingly not snapping at anyone right now like he would usually do.

"I'm serious about earlier though." said Hendery.

"what's up with that earlier of yours then?" asked Chittaphon, now raising a brow.

"I was serious when I said to him that I am inviting you over for a lunch today." replied the taller guy.

"you ain't kidding me hoe, right?" asked Chittaphon with a squinted eyes.

Hendery hummed in reply.

"be glad that it wasn't for a dinner yet." said Hendery with a mischievous smile.

"and what if it is? what of it?" Chittaphon asked, now raising a brow.

"because when that day comes, I'll make sure that I'll introduce you well to both my parents." replied Hendery.

Chittaphon nearly choke at his statement.