chp.seventy three

"fuck."

"why did you have to run away when you will cry in this place all alone, it makes me so guilty, hit me instead."

Chittaphon shut his eyes tight and shook his head to get rid of the thoughts in his mind, he kept on recalling the scene from earlier no matter how hard he tried not to think about it.

he never thought the older would tail him and would eventually see him cry in the empty hall of their university.

surprisingly, the older did not show any interest in getting to know the reason why Chittaphon suddenly acts like that and chooses to drive him off his place without saying much.

on the way ride back home, both of the two couldn't bother to exchange words with each other though it's pretty obvious that the two have something that they want to tell to each other.

Youngho was strangely serious the whole time during the ride.

his eyes were focused only on the road ahead that he couldn't bother looking at the passenger seat in where the younger is sitting at.

it's been two hours and a half since the older drop him off his place.

Chittaphon couldn't even bother to eat dinner together with his brother and mom, he was even called downstair for several times by his mother, asking if he's going to eat with them but he told them that he already grab dinner with a close friend and that he'll be sleeping since he's pretty tired .

it wouldn't count as a total lie and wasn't the truth either.

he let himself fall on the soft bed before heaving a sigh, staring at the white and plain ceiling of his room was never new to him, it's like an everyday routine for the guy and he's pretty growing tired of staring at it.

rolling at his back, he then stare at the clock at his night stand that says seven three in the evening.

he sat up straight and wander his eyes around his place, it's basically clean and almost empty.

he had packed all of the things that he needed once they move out and he's pretty sure that there's only one thing that he forget to packed and technically, it's his heart.

"I don't want to sleep." he mumbled to himself, hugging his knees closer before resting his chin at the top of his knees.

he's afraid of tomorrow, to the point in which he couldn't even close his eyes, tomorrow will be the last time that he'll get to see the other guys.

if tomorrow passed by, he's too afraid that he might not see them ever again.

going out of the country without telling anything to a close friends never came upon his mind nor did he expect that he would end up not tell anything to the other guys about him and his family leaving the country and going overseas.

a certain part of him wanted to let them know but he doesn't have the courage to tell them, he knew that he's being selfish and coward and all he could do was to blame himselfnfor being one.

he was too distracted from his thoughts that it took him some time to noticed a faint knock on his room.

"coming." he immediately stood up to open the door and saw his younger brother standing in front of the door while wearing a lavender colored  pants with a white shirt, he's got a pillow with him.

"why? can't sleep?" Chittaphon asked his younger brother with a soft and gentle tone before motioning Ion to enter the room.

"kind of." replied Ion, his voice quiet and tired.

he took a sit at his older brother's bed before Ten sit at the opposite side.

"why? thinking of something?"

"are you sure about this hyung?" asked Ion, making Chittaphon raised a brow in curiosity.

"about what?" the older asked.

"about leaving with auntie? it's not that I hate the idea to living with dad's sister since she's pretty nice to us too but it's overseas." replied the younger with a frown, he's unnecessarily serious today.

"why? don't like the idea?" Ion shook his head lightly at the statement of his older brother.

"then why?" continued Chittaphon.

"I'm fine since I don't have anyone that I'll be leaving behind in this place since they  would either approach for fame or out of the trend, maybe? but yours is different." the younger replied, the statement alone surprised Ten.

"how is it different from yours then?" asked Chittaphon with a faint smile.

Ion furrowed his eyebrows to the older before turning to his side to face him properly.

"you haven't tell your friends that your leaving, am I right?" Chittaphon's eyes widened his eyes in surprised.

"how did you—"

"then how about that tall guy from before?" the younger cutted him off.

the younger might not be the type of a sibling whose affectionate and showy with what he actually feel towards his older brother but he surely love and even worries about him too and it's the other way round.

"you haven't tell him, right?"