chp.fifty six

last week's friday and thursday was the periodical exam.

and yes, it's monday today and the third periodical exam had just ended but the students seems to be cool with what's gonna be the result of the exam.

no one even dare to mention about how hard a certain subject's exam is for them or whatsoever.

"hey! are you perhaps ignoring me by any chance?" started Youngho, tagging along to Ten.

"why aren't you saying anything to me at all?" he continued, now going on the opposite side of the younger.

"hey! can't you atleast look at me?" he pouted while following after the smaller one.

"hey shortie, look at—" he was cutted off when Chittaphon turned to face him and cupped both his cheeks despite the fact that they're in the middle of the hallway, in a broad morning.

there are several students in the hallway.
Youngho felt his heart skipped a beat, he suddenly felt so hot.

he had never felt something like this before, this kind of sensation is new for him.

"what are you—" Chittaphon cutted the taller off, not minding the attention that they're both getting now.

he flashes the guy his brightest and sincere smile.

his bright and dark eyes turning crescent.

"chill, I was just thinking of ways on how to possibly spend the day with you in a unique and special way." said the smaller guy.

please, don't find me suspicious. thought Chittaphon to himself.

his heart is aching. why? if he would turn time back right now, he would definitely remember making a deal with Taeyong.

it was the day after the examination ends.

three days ago. friday.

"Taeyong." called Chittaphon, gaining not just the attention of the said person but also the attention of his friends who happened to share the table with him.

"Ten?" asked Taeyong, surprised to see the guy."what are you doing here?" he politely continued.

"can we talk?" asked Chittaphon as Taeyong stare at his friends before staring back at Ten.

"sure." replied Taeyong.

"if possible, not here." said Ten before Taeyong stood from his seat.

"I'll be back, you guys continue with your lunch." said Taeyong.

"Taeyong," called Taeil.

"hm?"

Taeil gave him the look that only the two could understand.

"can I have your fries hyung?" asked the red haired Chenle.

"stop, its hyung's food." said Yangyang with a frown.

"Yangyang is right." pouted Donghyuck.

"hm, it's fine Yang and Hyuck," replied Taeyong with a smile.

"sure, eat up Lele, I'll be back later." he added before the two walk towards the school's field.

"so, what do you want to talk about?" asked Taeyong.

"can you recover?" asked Chittaphon.

"what? recover?" Taeyong furrowed his eyebrow.

"I was asking if you could recover from that illness of yours?" asked Chittaphon."if none then," he trailed off.

"is there any possibilities for you to live longer?" the smaller guy continued.

"I don't know." Taeyong blinks, he wasn't prepared to answer this kind of questions.

"the doctor said that there's only 40 percent chance for me to prolong my life span." he continued.

"then live." replied Chittaphon, taking the guy by surprise.

"I don't want you to die with regrets, I would be so guilty if that happens." he continued.

Ten heave a deep and long shaky sigh.

Youngho is originally Taeyong's after all.

and Chittaphon's job is to get them back together and he haven't forgotten about that yet.

"give me a week and I'll give Youngho back to you, he's originally yours to begin with."

Taeyong didn't know what to feel, tears started building on his eyes.

the latter was such an angel with a pure heart.

"I—"

Taeyong's voice cracked, tears making it hard for him to speak so instead, he walk towards the smaller guy and hugged him, taking him by surprise.

"what are you doi—" Chittaphon was cutted off by the taller.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry that you even have to set your own feelings aside for my sake." Taeyong mumbled, hugging the latter tight.

end of flashback.

"want to spend the night at my place then?" Youngho offered as Chittaphon sincerely smile at the guy, nodding afterwards.

"sure, why not? it's been ages since I've been there last." replied Ten, immediately blinking away the tears that's building up on his eyes before the latter could even notice.

"and it's been ages since we last walk together." added Johnny with a smile.

Ten chuckled.

"wanna walk beside me for the whole remaining time then?" asked the smaller.

"sure, why not? I would totally love that idea." the taller said, placing his hands over the shoulder of the younger.

"by the way, the treat is on me today, are you fine with it?" asked Johnny as Chittaphon smiled at the guy and nodded.

I'm not fine, hug me tight please, my heart is aching pretty bad right now that I didn't want the time to move any further now.Ten thought to himself.

"so tell me, what do you want to eat today?" asked Youngho with a smile.

Chittaphon smiled at him and reply.

"hm, I'm fine with anything, you decide." said the smaller guy.

the pain only grew while staring at the how the taller male talks, breath, smile and every single details about him.

how could I possibly forget and let this man go? Ten thought to himself.