chp.forty four

"what did I do last night?" I hesitantly asked while playing with my fingers.

"what did you do?" he asked, as if thinking so hard about what had happened last night.

why does it felt like it wouldn't be a good answer at all? I thought to myself.

"you just puked right in front of me last night, I think? well, I forgot that I should thanked you for that." replied Johnny as he gave me those half hearted smile of his.

I let out an awkward laugh, followed by a peace sign.

"sorry?" I awkwardly said in english.

great amount of embarrassment filled my whole body and my entire mind.

I tried to force a smile but it felt like I'm trying to pose for a family photo even though I'm not in the mood to.

he stood up and walk towards me before ruffling my hair, he let out a low tone chuckle.

"yeah sure, it's perfectly fine shortie, I don't really mind it at all." he flashes a smile at me that literally made my heart skipped a beat before passing by me and making his way to the kitchen of his place.

I could feel blood rising to both my cheeks.

he literally is an ideal boyfriend, he can be so caring at some point and can be playful and teasing in the other.

like, he literally have a great sense of balancing his attitude depending on the situation he is in.

I wonder how it feels like to be in Taeyong's shoe, I mean, he's so lucky to have, hey! cut it off self— I shook my head as I blink away those thoughts.

I can't have feelings for this guy, not now nor any sooner, and especially not in this kind of situation. I thought to myself as I stare at his back.

seeing him doing all the dishes makes him look even more ideal and unreal than he already is.

"do you want to go somewhere else today? I mean, it's saturday, a fine weekend and it's so boring to be slacking off at my place, isn't it?" he asked from the kitchen.

"huh?" I asked.

he turned the faucet off before drying his hands and turning around to face me.

"I was asking if you wanna hang out today?" he asked once again as I blink.

"I don't know?" I replied.

I really didn't know if I want to or not.

"let me change the question for you then, are you free today?" he asked as I slowly nodded my head.

"I am." I replied.

"good, that's settle then." said Johnny with a smile."we're going out today." he continued.

"right now?" I asked as he nodded.

"yes, right now, why? got a problem with it?" he asked.

"I guess none but I didn't have any clothes to change into." I replied.

he stare at me from head to toe, making me uncomfortable.

"what are you doing?" I asked, almost stuttering.

"checking you out 'coz you already look so damn gorgeous in those plain oceanic blue sweater shirt and white jogging pants, why change right now, hm?" he asked with those trademark smile of his, more likely a smirk.

I let out a breath of disbelief.

I'm taking my words back, this guy really is a flirt and not an ideal guy.

"are you perhaps flirting with me right now?" I almost snap.

"am not, I am just promoting the saying that honesty is the best policy by complimenting a gorgeous creature."

those words almost got my jaw hanging as he passes by me to went upstairs, probably to his room.

"heol." I mumbled to myself before turning around, seeing his back as he made his way upstair.

as soon as he reaches the top, he turned and he looked down to face me.

"it's okay shortie, I don't have plans to change at all, I'll just grab my car's key and that's it." he said, his smile radiating the whole place.

"never thought that it would literally takes you ages before you realize that we are wearing a matching shirt." he continued, a mischievous smile resting in those lips of his as I stood in the same spot that I used to since earlier, dumbfounded.

I didn't get what he mean at all not until I noticed that we really are wearing a same looking shirt, not just the appearance but everything about it looks exactly the same but his jogging pants are of much darker shade than mine, rather than white, it looks more like grayish white.

I didn't count the time that I had breath in disbelief for the day but I guess it exceeded twenty now.

I wouldn't die just because of that one reason alone, won't I?