0.19

as soon as we arrived, we immediately made our way inside and as expected, i was left at awe as soon as we enter the place.

it was such a paradise inside, the water is crystal blue and there were a lot of sea creatures inside the big aquarium.

weird it might sounds like but it felt as if i belong here in this harmonious place along with these creatures.

"woah." i mumbled to myself.

i couldn't hide my amusement as i roam my eyes around the place, running around like a five year old kid but is careful enough not to bump into anyone. i leaned a little at the glass, staring at the sea creatures.

"they're so cute." i mumbled to myself, staring at the small ones.

i'm not really familiar with different kinds of sea creatures and all i could do was admire them.

"woah." i back away a little, startled at the sudden appearance of that gigantic fish that I didn't know what to call when i heard a familiar chuckle from behind.

i really didn't have to turn around to know it was because i clearly know that voice belongs to and it is from a certain person

i continue to back away, still scared of the big sea creature that's been wandering around the water when i suddenly bump into someone.

i raised my head and realized that it was  just johnny.

i was about to apologise when he held my hands and it somehow ease my fear earlier.

i somewhat feel so secured at the moment."don't worry, that thing won't bite you." he reassure as i nod.

"huh— ten, is that you?" asked a voice from a few meters away.

both johnny and i turned around to see who the voice belongs to and saw winwin not so far from us.

"it was so great running into you here, i thought that you went home when we got on the bus." he continued as the said couple approached us.

my eyes widened at the sight of the two as i hurriedly let go of johnny's hand.

yuta suppressed a smile as he stare at our hands that are intertwined earlier, on the other hand is winwin who is smiling knowingly as if asking me to explain everything to him tomorrow.

i heave a sigh internally because there is nothing to explain at all.

"what are you doing here johnny?" asked yuta as he snake his hands on winwin's small waist.

yuta seems to know johnny, that's what i feel but i wasn't sure of it.

i haven't heard anything from yuta that he knows this bastard and i am not interested to know it at all, not a single bit.

on the other hand, winwin seems to be happy seeing me and johnny while yuta looks surprised to see us both but it was obvious that he's quite amazed.

"well, nothing much, i guess? I was just thinking how to ease ten's stress and over thinking mind and going to an aquarium might be a great idea considering how it never fails to calm my mind." replied johnny.

i was quite surprised at the unexpected remark.

i saw winwin nodded with a contented smile as yuta hummed as a reply.

i didn't know if johnny's telling the truth but it made me feel special and when did he noticed that i'm stress over something- was it really that obvious?

"well, we shouldn't be ruining your date then." said winwin, emphasizing the word date."right, yuta?" he asked with his usual soft voice as yuta stare for him before nodding in agreement.

"oh, yeah? right." yuta replied as he grin to us.

a blush dusted on my face that i could even feel the temperature rising in my body.

"hey, we're not even dati-" i was cutted off when johnny suddenly wrapped his hand on my waist.

"well, you aren't a bother at all, actually i would not really mind going on a double date." johnny replied, staring straight at my friend's eyes as he utter those words.

can i kill this guy? i thought to myself.

"no! no! we really should get going for now." said winwin almost in a rush."ten, see you around later." he added as he literallydragged yuta with him and they both disappear from our sight.

i immediately push johnny a little as i move back to maintain a good distance.

"what was that for?" i asked, referring to the thing he did earlier.

"oh, about that one?" he chuckle as his eyes turn into a perfect shape of crescent. "well, it was just to make them both believe that we're going out, i did a pretty great job there, aren't you supposed to be thanking me, babe?" he asked.

"bastard, i'm not even thankful at the slightest, just so you know." i replied, rolling my eyes.

"i'm pretty sure that winwin kid would tell the other guys that him and yuta saw you with me having a sweet date and jaehyun wouldn't like that if he heard it, i'm doing you a favor here little one." he added, leaving me in total confusion.

wait, hold on, what did he just said?