0.twenty six

we just had our dinner a minute ago.

ion, like the usual that he is, immediately went to his room to play games.

and mom on the other hand, went to her own room to finish some of her unfinished works, leaving me here with all the dishes.

i actually wouldn't mind washing all the dishes at all.

well not today when obviously, it is ion's turn today and yet he ran away from all his responsibility and instead play games with his phone like a brat he is.

i still have a lot of home works to do.

why did the school's principal change the class section and schedules if he can just replace our subject teachers with a new one.

where can i even find a school here in korea who would change the whole schedule and class sectioning right after the first quarter ended and right exactly when the second periodical exam is approaching?

probably, in our school only.

exhausted, i silently made my way to my room after doing the dishes and cleaning both the living and the dining room.

i flopped down on my bed as i lazily check the time on the clock hanging on the left side of my bed in the wall.

7:09pm

oh right, my home works. i lazily roll my eyes.

sighing, i stood up to get my bag that i left on my study table that's beside my bed before grabbing my mathematics and music & arts notebook and a pen and returning to my bed and flopping down comfortably at my bed.

i decide to start with the one i find the easiest, mathematics.

seeing numbers and equations usually give some student a pain in the ass, stress and problems but it wasn't the case for me.

i find this subject fun and enjoying.

not to boast about this very one fact but i even manage to master the arithmetic when i was on my elementary school years and was a consecutive awardee for excelling in mathematics during my elementary years up until now.

i finished my mathematics assignment in no time and proceeded in doing the next one.

"what was the task again in music and arts?" i furrow my eyebrow while flipping through my notebook pages.

"didn't i wrote it down earlier when miss lim gave it to us?" i messes my hair and tried to find where i wrote it down.

"here it is." i smiled at myself after i successfully found it.

"write down a poem along a sketch that best illustrates the poem that you made?" i asked myself as i sat up straight and went to lean my back at the bed deck.

"hm, what should i write?" i asked myself, having no idea at all.

not a single bit.

i tried to look around my room, looking for some ideas and inspiration.

"what would be the best topic to use." i mumbled to myself, time flew so fast.

vanilla colored ceiling, beige colored wall and a white marbled floor in this four cornered room.

pictures of my youth hang firmly in the wall.

it was pictures from the day i was born, to my very first birthday.

we were still in thailand during those years.

the day that i graduated as an elementary student with flying colors and to being a middle school student, thailand really is different from korea.

and the day we moved korea when i was on my last year in middle school and up to who i am now, alongside the pictures are some souvenirs i got from other places during vacations, celebrations, some are from the competitions that i've participated in before.

"my life." i unknowingly said to myself before lying down.

i roll over so that i can write in a more comfortable position.

"right, my life might be boring and lonely in total but it would be great if i can make a poem about the solidarity i've experienced for my whole entire life." i click my pen open before scribbling down some random words that came cross my mind in a sheet of paper until they become a fully construct sentences and become a one stanza for a poem.

i was too caught up in my own train of thoughts that i haven't noticed yet that i, myself, without a doubt, is slowly drifting off in my very own never land before falling into a very deep sleep.