0.thirty five

"quit staring at me, you're creeping the hell out of me." i said as i tried to throw a glare at johnny who sat beside me.

yeah, classes starts half an hour now and this guy keeps on staring at me as if he'd  eat me whole right now.

"why didn't you wear it?" he squint his eyes at me, making his voice as low as possible.

"what are you saying? wear what?" i rolled my eyes at him, ignoring his complains as i tried focusing on the lesson but this guy beside me is such a pain in the ass.

"what now?" i asked, annoyed, keeping my voice quiet so that  professor wouldn't hear us bickering with each other.

"i'm asking you why didn't you wear the one i told you to wear?" he asked, brows furrowed with each other.

"because that would make us looks like a damn sweet usual couple with matching sweatshirts." i replied sarcastically as i stare at the now familiar baby blue colored sweatshirt that he's currently wearing.

as expected it is really the partner of the sweatshirt that i'm hiding underneath my dark hoodie.

"that's how things should supposed to be, you know." he replied as he cross his arm before leaning at his chair at staring in front.

"excuse me?" i asked.

he didn't reply so i just set it aside and tried hard to focus on the lesson.

might as well take some handy notes for the upcoming second periodical.

i can't fail the second periodical, i still have grades to maintain.

"class dismiss." said our teacher.

the bell rang for lunch, the morning passed by in just a swift.

"hey." he called as he stood up from his seat.

the students immediately made their way outside.

"what?" i asked as i grab my things and walk away.

"answer me, why didn't you wear it?" he complained once again.

"you didn't even wear yours." i retort back although it's pretty obvious that he did wear his.

"hey i wear mine." he said as he unzip his jacket and show me those familiar design that i successfully noticed earlier.

"oh shut up please." i rolled my eyes at him, increasing my walking pace a little to walk ahead of him but gradually failing when he manage to catch up with me in no time.

"i'm eating alone so don't you dare follow me." i said, hoping to die down the topic he brought up.

"i'm eating with you." he insisted.

"you will what?" i asked, doubting what i've heard.

he shrug as i roll my eyes.

"i'm eating with my friends then." i said.

"then i'm coming with you with them." he insisted.

"oh just shut up." i rolled my eyes for the nth time.

i sigh in annoyance and walk faster but he manage to keep up with me and tag along my back.

yeah, curse his tall height and long legs that's too far to be compared to my short ones.

"oh hey." he called out suddenly.

"what again?" i asked as i faced him.

"you did wear yours." he said as i widened my eyes a bit, quite shocked.

"excuse me?" i asked.

he pointed my hoodie.

"what's with my hoodie?" i asked, playing innocent.

"you're hiding it underneath that, it's slightly showing, just so you know." he replied as i sigh in defeat.

"yeah, you've seen right through my cover like a creep you are." i said in defeat as i remove my hoodie.

i could see a smile creeping on his lips, a satisfied nod is what i've received from him.

he stole the dark hoodie from my hand and drag me towards the locker room only to put both our jackets inside before he put his hands around my shoulder and make us made our way to the cafeteria.

we did caught a lot of attention, never in my life did i get such attentions not until today.

murmurs filled the area.

"are they couple?"

"oh gosh, i didn't know that taeyong and him broke up."

"is that his new?"

"how to be that guy?"

"i'm envious, i wonder what it feels like to walk beside johnny and have his warm and long arms wrapped around me."

i could hear them, i'm no deaf at all.

i could clearly hear words that are audible for my ears. i even saw both doyoung and jaehyun together in our usual seat, not so far from where i currently am and there is no doubt that our eyes met by chance.

i could hear doyoung mentally screaming the word ship.

on the other hand, jaehyun's eyes carefully find their way to stare at johnny's hand that is wrapped around my shoulder. i couldn't read his expression right now.

and there's some part of me who wishes that it was a stare of a jealous man who is staring at some guy who is trying to flirt with his property.

but i immediately cutted my thoughts off when doyoung crossed my mind.

he's just too pure and precious and i just can't stop cursing myself for liking my bestfriend's boyfriend.

i even wonder how it would feels like to have jaehyun as a boyfriend.

i hate myself for seeing jaehyun like that, for liking him that much, enough for me to possibly ruin our friendship.

i shook my thoughts off and thought of something else then i noticed something.

i didn't see yuta and winwin around which is quite unusual.

did something happen? i thought to myself.

"what are you thinking of?" asked the voice, cutting my train of thoughts.

"ah, it's nothing." i replied as we made our way to what seems is his usual seat.

i could tell that there's a lot of eyes staring at our direction and one of them came from no other than taeyong himself and that guy named taeil.

taeyong is fine but the person i'm really scared to is taeil, he did mention that he will do something worse to me if they saw me with johnny again.

"you seems to be thinking so hard, are you okay?" he asked.

"i don't think so." i replied unknowingly.