chp.seventy four

"you haven't tell him, right?"

the word of his younger brother remained clear and fresh in his mind although their conversation ended several hours ago, the older was so sure that his younger brother is already sleeping at his room, on the other hand, he can't seem to sleep.

he's been staring at the plain ceiling for the whole half hour and he's growing tired of it. heaving a sigh, he rolled at his side and pick his phone up from the night stand, siliding it open.

he contemplated whether to call someone and have a few conversation until he fall to sleep, on the other hand, he can just read a few novels online though he's not really in the mood for it right now, there's also this choice in which, he could just play a song that could possibility put him to sleep but the he doubt the last one. he's in the state in which there's nothing, not even a solemn song, can calm his mind.

sighing, he went for the first choice and scroll through his contact list and realized that the first person in his contact is him.

giant bastard

he unknowingly smile at the nickname he gave the other but immediately brushes it off, he cannot call the older right now, not after what had happened lately.

mom.

winniewin.

bunny young.

yuta_nkmt.

jaehyunie.

mark.Lee

yukhei.

hendery.hng

and he scroll and scroll and scroll for more but he couldn't decided who to talk with, he doesn't have big circle of friends and he doesn't have many contacts. he could talk to yuta since the guy is comfortable to talk with and can easily cheer someone up but talking to him in the middle of the night sounder so sudden and random. texting the japanese guy in this kind of hour without apparent reason seems so weird knowing that they don't usually text each other in normal circumstances. they don't have the reasons either.

on the other hand, knowing that doyoung and jaehyun are the ones who always sleep early in the group, Chittaphon was so sure that they are already fast asleep in this kind of hour and the thought of possibly waking the two up in the middle of the night with a reason that he just kind of wanted to have someone to talk with, is not such of a good idea. it sounded so selfish.

he wasn't sure about Winwin, knowing that he's not that much of an early sleeper but is not much of a night person person either so he couldn't choose what to do.

he's not that close with Mark either, they had talk several times but they're all just a formal conversation because he's hanging out with Youngho and his friend that day. the case is no different with Lucas, the guy is friendly and is easy to approach but they didn't know each other that well, yet. they had few conversation but all are short ones.

the other option is Hendery, contacting that guy isn't much of a great choice since he always hated the guts and humor of that person.

well, he could say that he's just kind of annoyed but he doesn't totally dislike the guy.

he's looking for someone whom he could vent his thoughts to and not someone who could possibly ruin his night— or more likely, morning, given that it's past one in the morning. and Hendery could not pass that reference alone. he can't just stare at his phone for the whole time until he fell asleep.

it's already one fifteen in the morning and he still have to attend school before eight, he can't afford to look like a zombie, not on his last day at that school, not on the last day of the program, not on the day where he would watch the fireworks display with the guy he fall in love with.

to : xxx
I just can't fall asleep tonight.

his eyes widened in surprise when he had unconsciously send a message to a certain contact.

"oh shit." he cursed under his breath, mentally face palming himself before heaving a long and exhausted sigh.

he would totally be glad if the other line would not reply at all, he should have just stick to the second choice earlier and read a classic novel online until he got bored and eventually fall asleep.

nothing seems to go in his way at all, he can't remember when was the last time that his guess were proven right. he must have been hated but surprisingly. instead of receiving a teasing reply, he got a normal one.

from : xxx
that's a good thing. seems
like we're on the same boat
tonight, yeah? must have got
something on your mind? care
to share the tea with me?