chp.forty one

A/N:
Just passing by to say that I will be using Johnny's point of view in this chapter.

and yeah. guess who is dying because four of the dreamies will graduate this year? yes, that's me.

my superior unit will soon be separating with each other /dies;

btw, happy reading everyone.

thank you for all the reads and votes!

✿—————✿

"by the way." he called out to me once again before I could even have a first sip on damn my drink that I haven't got to taste at all.

"what?" I asked, placing down the glass in the coffee table once again.

"what did you put in this juice? the taste is quite unique for a normal apple juice." he said, quite interested before taking another sip of it.

"excuse me?" I asked, pretty much curious.

as far as I remember, I didn't put anything in that juice at all and it taste just like how any apple juice would taste like.

nothing special, just like a plain darn apple juice it really is, I would really be surprise if it ends up tasting like a pineapple one when I clearly remember myself making an apple juice.

wait up.

"oh damn." I cursed under my breath as I saw his face turning a bit red slowly.

A sudden realization came banging to me.

what if I accidentally swap our drinks earlier? I thought as I immediately grab mine and took a sip.

I let out a breath in disbelief after the taste of an apple juice invaded both my tongue and mouth.

"hey shortie, I think I accidentally swap our drinks, I got the apple one here." I replied before placing down the glass of the apple juice in the coffee table once again.

"and that's a wine that you're drinking there," I continued.

"must I mention that, that one is quite strong." I added as I stole the glass from him and place it down beside the juice"but if you have a great tolerance in alcohol, then I think  you might survive." I continued.

I could hear him softly groaning, must be feeling the effect of the alcohol by now.

He rest his head as he tightly shut his eyes close, his eyebrows furrowed with each other.

I suppressed a laughter after hearing him suddenly chuckling so cutely but almost vomited when he turned to face me with a pout and a cute expression plastered right on his face.

well, we're pretty lucky that tomorrow is saturday, that means I wouldn't have to drive this guy off to their house so that he could attend classes.

"well, uhm, yeah? you're creeping me out little buddy." I said, clearing my throat loud enough.

I mean, yeah, he's pretty cute but I'm not really used seeing him with that kind of expression.

"I didn't know that you have a twin brother who looks exactly as you Johnny." he said with a pout before chuckling silently.

I squint my eyes at him.

I didn't expect he would be like this when drunk."I didn't have any twin brother kid." I said as I took a sip of the wine he didn't get to finish and gulp it all instead.

"but," he complained.

"he's sitting right beside you and wears the same clothes as you, like any ideal twin would." he mumbled using a cute and little voice, pouting afterwards."hello Johnny's twin brother, what's your name, huh?" he continued, he's red more than ever, waving at particularly nothing like a drunk young boy that he already is.

"oh damn, don't act cute shortie." I complained.

"and to give you a quick glimpse of my life, I don't freaking have a twin brother at all." I rolled my eyes at him as I stood up, wanting to avoid him as much as I can.

"hey, you're so rude." he mumbled in surprisingly complete english despite the condition that he's in.

and yes, it was loud enough for me to hear.

"excuse you?" I asked after turning around to face him once again.

"I'm a guest here, you should treat me better." he slowly stood up, even though he's quite struggling to keep his balance.

I almost scowl but chooses not to, because he's pretty cute to stare at, I let it slide for today.

and I just can't believe I got him drunk in my house right after inviting him here for the first time.

"yeah, and basically you're drunk as fuck, congratulations, I guess?" I replied, both my hands finding their way to sneak in the pocket of my jeans as I stare at him.

"who's drunk, huh? I'm not drunk at all." he squint his eyes at me, his face is redder than what it was before. "but hey, your house is quite hot." he added, fanning his self with his hands as he still struggle to keep his balance.

swaying a little as if he'd just been practicing how to walk for just a couple of week now.

or more likely, he looks like a mad person trying to dance in perfect rhythm but failing to match the beat at all.

"it's pretty cold though." I replied as I turn again, planning to grab a comfortable clothes for him to use for the night.

"hey hey hey." he called once again, not giving me any chance to move any further.

Almost annoyed but not really, I heave a deep and sharp sigh and turned to face him once again.

"what again now?" I asked.

"where are you going, huh? " he asked, raising his voice as if I just did something wrong.

"I was just trying to grab some comfortable clothes for you, okay? chill up." I replied, raising both of my hands as a sign of surrendering.

"I thought that— oh!" 

I immediately rushed towards him when he nearly fell on the floor and almost bump his head on the edge of the coffee table by the time that he lost his balance and luckily managed to catch him on time.

I almost cursed."don't surprise me like that, will you?" I gulped down when our eyes met.

We were centimeters away from each other's face that I could see how his orbs shines brighter than any stars in the sky would.

I immediately pull my hands that's wrapped on his small waist and move back a little.

My eyes widened when he cupped both my cheeks and stare right through my eyes with those intoxicating orbs of his.

Cold sweats fell from my forehead.

"I thought that you're gonna leave me." he said, nearly turning into a whisper.

his soft touch send chills through my whole body.

"hey shortie, I think it's better if you move a little because I'm pretty much a guy in need who doesn't have a great self control, yeah." I almost stutter.