chp.forty seven

you're being rudely adorable right now that I might even fall in love with you right this moment...

I might even fall in love with you right this moment...

I might even fall...

I might even...

I might...

"just shut the hell up, please!?" Chittaphon exclaimed, shooting up from his seat and grabbing his locks to mess it all up.

"uhm, are you okay Ten? perhaps, did you not sleep that well last night, hm?" Winwin hesitantly asked as Chittaphon blinks his eyes, letting out an awkward laugh before forcing a smile towards his friends who just stare at him, all in surprise.

Doyoung raises a brow in curiosity as Yuta stare at him as if asking if he was okay and Jaehyun was quite taken a back before flashing a knowing smile to Ten.

"hehe, sorry?" said Ten as he awkwardly took a sit at his chair.

"nevermind, I was just thinking of something." he continued.

"what kind of thoughts were you thinking that made you scream that aggressively?" Yuta started off with a mischievous smile.

"excuse me?" Ten asked in horror."I wasn't thinking of any dark thoughts hoe, okay?" Ten continued.

"I wasn't even saying that, you were the one who think of it that way." replied Yuta, smiling teasingly to Chittaphon who rolled his eyes at the japanese guy.

"were you annoyed about something?" asked Jaehyun in a gentle manner.

"h-huh?" Ten stuttered."how do you say so?" he continued.

"just cause, it's just too obvious." replied Jaehyun, showing off those dimple of his.

"you surprisingly knows a lot of things about Ten." Yuta jokingly said.

"it was just that obvious." replied Jaehyun once again.

"did something happen?" asked Doyoung, worried.

"nothing." replied Ten in no time before standing from his seat once again.

"I forgot that I still have to do something, I will be going first, bye, see you other time!" and as if he is on rush, Chittaphon ran off somewhere, leaving all of his friends in great curiosity.

"did something happened?" Doyoung asked out of curiosity.

"I don't know?" Winwin shrugged.

Yuta laught it off while Jaehyun stare at the back of the running Ten as he grew further and further away from his friend's sight, little did he know that someone was staring at him too as he stare at the small thailand guy.

Chittaphon panted so hard as he catch his breath, sweats falling from all the running that he did from earlier.

"That was so close, why am I even thinking about what that bastard said to me last time?" Ten mumbled to himself as he rolled his eyes in annoyance, he was about to turn around to walk to his room and rest but ends up coming face to face with someone he'd rather not bump into.

it was Taeil.

Chittaphon gulped down, forcing a smile.

"hey." he awkwardly greeted.

"come with me, someone wants to talk with you." replied Taeil, not even bothering to greet the guy back before walking away, obviously wanting the latter to follow after him.

Ten hesitated for awhile before heaving a sigh and deciding to follow after the guy.

"uhm, where are we going?" asked Ten.

he didn't reply.

"who am I meeting?" Ten asked once again.

Taeil didn't reply.

"what are we going to talk about?" he continued.

the latter still didn't bother to reply at all.

"why aren't you—" Chittaphon was cutted off when the guy turn around and face him.

"can you stop asking questions to me?" Taeil gave him a sharp stare, immediately shutting him up.

"okay, chill." Chittaphon replied, raising his hands up in surrender."chill." he continued.

"what a rude human being." Ten mumbled to himself, rolling his eyes in annoyance.

"did you say something?" Taeil asked.

"and what if I did?" Ten snap back.

Taeil hissed, making the latter to hissed too.

"Uhm, Taeil." called an strangely familiar person.

Chittaphon raises his head and saw a familiar looking face.

"I told you to just wait upstairs and I'll bring the guy over, you didn't have to waste your energy walking from the rooftop down the first floor." replied Taeil.

his tone have gone soft compared to when he is talking with Chittaphon earlier.

and it's okay for me to walk from the first floor up to the school's rooftop? this guy is unbelievable. the thailand guy thought to his self in disbelief.

"it's fine, I can manage it." smiled Taeyong to them.

yeah, it was Taeyong Lee who wanted to meet Chittaphon.

the reason? Ten doesn't know at all.