chp sixty five

"maybe I do?" said Chittaphon that sounded like a question more than of a statement.

raising a brow, Winwin questioningly stare at him.

"maybe you do? what do you mean by that?" asked Sicheng.

"would you want to hear a quite long story?" asked Chittaphon instead of replying.

Winwin nodded, they were both staring at Yuta and the other guys who were practicing.

heaving a short yet deep sigh for the nth time of the day, Chittaphon told the guy everything that happened.

starting from the one fact that he used to have feelings for Doyoung's boyfriend which is no other than Jaehyun himself and how Doyoung secretly suspects him for having a not so deep feelings for his boyfriend.

to the time where he met Youngho in a random rainy night and what really is his relationship with the guy.

and how he got caught up in between Taeyong's and Youngho's complicated relationship.

he didn't forgot to mention that he had also let go of his feelings for Jaehyun long ago but decided to tell the guy the truth and confessed his old feelings for him to get things out of his chest.

"so I was right when I suspected that you like Jaehyun?" asked Winwin before the latter hummed with a nod.

"was I that obvious?" asked Chittaphon before the other shook his head.

"no, you're not." Sicheng replied.

"it just happened that we have been together for the longest compare to the other guys and I became so familiar with every single details about you." added the guy.

Chittaphon chuckled at his statement.

he was genuinely moved with what the latter had said.

atleast he know that there's someone who keep him as a close friend.

"well, I didn't like him now, I let go of my feelings for him long ago." said Ten.

"so, is everything okay now?" continued Winwin.

"if it's just about among us five, then we're all cool and fine." replied Ten.

"I somehow manage to fix things between Jaehyun and I." he added.

"and Jaehyun somehow manage to fix his misunderstanding with Doyoung and ease his suspicion." he continued.

Winwin heave a sigh of relief.

"what a relief, that's a good thing to hear but," Winwin trailed off, facing the latter.

"about the one that you said to me earlier." said Winwin.

"the one that I said to you earlier? which one are you referring to?" asked Chittaphon.

not having any clue what Winwin is talking about.

"so, both you and Johnny weren't actually a thing and was just pretending so that he could have his ex back?" the latter asked.

Ten smile bitterly at himself.

"yeah, it's somewhat like that, I didn't know what to call it." replied Ten.

"but how about all those hang outs and actions? all of those sweet words and—" Chittaphon cutted his friend off.

"it was just an act, no real feelings attached." said Ten.

"all of those?" asked Winwin.

Chittaphon nodded.

"and after that?" Winwin asked once more.

"after that? you mean, after all the act?" Ten asked.

Winwin nodded with a hum."hm, yeah about that one."

Chittaphon smiled at himself bitterly.

"we'll probably never see each other again." he replied.

"I mean, we weren't even close to each other before all of this started." said Ten.

"and after this things, we both have to part ways, like literally go with our opposite path." he continued.

Winwin frowned to his friend.

Chittaphon forces a smile and chuckle at his friend."what's with the frown, hm?" he asked.

"be honest with me Ten." replied Winwin.

Chittaphon blinks.

"do you perhaps like the guy?" Sicheng asked.