0.thirty three

i woke up at the sound of the ringing alarm that instantly ruin any possibility of me having a great sunday morning.

condemn me for setting my alarm clock early six thirty in the weekend morning that i want to curse.

my weekend morning was already ruined right after that small yet loud thing echoed throughout my four cornered room.

and bumping my head right after i woke up in the hard head board of my bed totally ruin my mood.

my adversity doesn't end there easily when i practically slipped in the bathroom's floor right after taking a shower. i swear, i could still feel a stinging pain in my butt up until now that i spend the whole morning with a scowl in my face and an eyebrows knitted together.

"i swear, you look more ugly right now than any other day chittaphon." said ion, my much younger brother, ruining my day further more.

can my day be possibly ruin for more? i thought.

i sigh for the nth time before lazily rolling my eyes at him.

thanks younger bro, for making my day worse that what it is earlier. i thought.

"that's a hyung for you little man, don't you chittaphon chittaphon me." i said before walking pass by him.

"where's mom by the way?" asked ion from the dining room.

"she's in the market, there's a food in the fridge, just heat them up if you want to eat." i said as i made my way outside, wanting to have a breath of fresh air for once.

i sat at the bench in our front yard, staring at the clear blue sky as i shift in a more comfortable position and lean my back.

i shut my eyes close for awhile, feeling the warm breeze against my bare skin.

"seems like classes just started a day ago, time surely flies." i muttered to myself.

i heard the creaking sound of the gate that seems like it's being open, causing my eyes to flutter open.

it's just mom.

"oh sweetheart, what are you doing here outside, hm? by the way, where's your younger brother, ion—" she asked but was cutted off by a familiar voice that obviously belongs to none other than my younger brother.

"mom!" exclaimed ion, running towards mom.

i stood up, ready to help her with the groceries, a several minutes later mom took ion to the mall right after i decline to join them, leaving me alone in the now silent house of ours.

i select random music playlist from my ipad and started playing songs that i had heard of but still didn't know what the song titles are while i was busy playing word game in my phone.

the best way to spend the weekend in my own unique way is to lay in the bed while playing games and listening to random song in my playlist.

i was in the middle of the game, indulged, when my phone suddenly came ringing out loud.

"what is it this time?" i asked as i exited the game to see who the identity of the caller was.

"why'd you call?" i asked after picking up the call.

"is that your new way of saying 'hey good morning, did you sleep well?' to me?" asked the other line, his accent exploding once again.

i could picture him out wearing those usual smirk on his face.

"i swear johnny, i'm currently in the hardest part of the game when you came calling to me." i replied in korean with a frown.

"did you open the bags?" he asked.

"open the bags? what bags are you talking about?" i asked, having no clue at all.

"oh god, don't tell me you didn't open those yet? and here i was, thinking that you didn't like what's inside that's why you didn't leave a call to my number– wait! don't tell me— did you just forgot about their existence babe?" he replied.

i could see him rolling an eye in the other line.

the pet names that he used to call me with sounds more familiar now and i'm getting used to it, don't you misunderstand little mind of mine.

we didn't have a thing for each other and is totally not dating each other.

going out with him would probably be the last thing i'd ever do in my entire life, ever.

i furrowed my eyebrows, wandering my eyes before it landed at the familiar looking shopping bags from yesterday.

right, i've completely forgot about this one.

i let out an awkward laugh.

i can now imagine the way he would squint his eyes at me for forgetting this one.

"yeah, maybe? kind of." i replied, chuckling awkwardly.

"never mind, i called to tell you to wear the one inside the navy blue colored shopping bag tomorrow." he said, more likely ordered.

"and why would i—"

"come on, do i really need to give you explanations whenever i ask a favor from you or ask you to do something?" he asked, his voice sounded soft and calm this time.

"fine, fine i get it, just hang up now." i replied, sighing in defeat.

i heard him bid a good bye before hanging the call up.

"what's up with the shopping bags by the way?" i lazily mumbled before bringing myself up to check those.

"oh god, that childish perverted bastard—don't tell me he's planning to," i squint my eyes right after seeing what's inside of it.