chp.forty two

I let out a soft groan in annoyance as I feel a throbbing pain in my head and realizes that some parts of my body which I rather not name at all is aching— and yeah, basically, I was just kidding.

it was just my waist and my left thigh and ankle. nothing more.

I slowly sat up at the bed and rub both my eyes.

I feel so dizzy and it felt like my head's about to burst anytime soon.

I close my eyes shut for a while before massaging my temple softly, wishing for the pain to subside but it didn't.

"what even happened last night?" I asked myself before looking around and realizing that I wasn't in our house nor is in my room.

where on hell am I? I thought, trying so hard to recall what had happened yesterday.

I squint my eyes and immediately let out a breath in disbelief after the memory from the last night came to me like a whirlpool of horrific hangover that I would rather forget than to remember at all.

I almost puked at the bed after realizing that I shamelessly act cute in front of that giant bastard and everything that comes next is nothing but a blurry memory.

heat rises to my face as the door creaked open, revealing a Youngho who is wearing only a bathrobe as he dry his hair with a shower towel, clearly looks like he just finished taking a shower.

our eyes met.

yes, it really just did.

and the first thing I do? well, I accidentally let out a high pitch scream which is not so me as I aggressively threw pillows towards the guy, wanting to make him leave the room as if I owned the whole house.

"h-hey hey!" he complains as he dodge the flying objects.

"calm down, will you?" he asked as he held my wrist to stop me from throwing more things to him.

how did he manage to come closer? well, about that one.

I really didn't know.

I didn't have any idea at all.

"calm down, okay?" he continue as I pull my hand from his grip.

"I'm all calm dude." I said as I roll my eyes and tried to shot up from the bed, wanting to avoid at any cost not until the pain in my head came banging to me again, making me groan in both annoyance and pain and it literally send me back to the bed, sitting while complaining.

"will you calm and sit down for awhile and let me speak just for once?" he furrowed his eyebrow as I tried sending a deadly glare at his direction but failing to do so when I felt the throbbing pain in my head once again.

"so yeah, take this first." he said, grabbing some medicine from his night stand and pouring some water to the glass wine that was left on display there since earlier.

I gladly took it before gulping the medicine down.

"so yeah, what happened last night?" I asked immediately, wanting to know the story in no time.

"basically, you just got drunk in my place last night." he replied, taking a seat at the single sized sofa placed in the corner of the room, near the window.

"I got drunk in your— wait, what?" I asked, secretly wanting to deny that what I heard from him was true.

"did you do it in purpose?" I added, trying to send him another glare but just like earlier, I failed to do so.

"what did I even do?" he asked, not getting what I'm trying to mean at all.

"you purposely swap our drink so that I'll be dead ass drunk." I replied with furrowed eyebrows.

"why would I? what would be my reason?" he retort back as he stare at me.

"I don't know." I replied, hiding the fact that I was quite flustered with what he replied me with.

he's got the point actually.

"just take a shower now, will you?" he said, changing the topic before shooting up from his seat and walking away.

he turn around for the last time before he leaving the room.

"the bathroom is right over there." he pointed the caramel colored door inside this room."there's already a bathrobe and a pair of clothes prepared for you inside." he continued.

"after you finish taking a shower, come down at the dining room to have a breakfast." he added."I'll be waiting for you then." he said for the last time before leaving the room.

I ruffle my own hair to mess it up even more compare to what it was from before as I shot up from the bed while silently making my way to the bathroom following all the direction that he had told to me earlier.