Chapter 1

Y/N POV:

Y/N:"KIM NAMJOON!!!KIM SEOKJIN!!!MIN YOONGI!!!JUNG HOSEOK!!!PARK JIMIN!!!KIM TAEHYUNG!!!JEON JUNGKOOK!!!BTS!!!"

Mom: Will you please slow down people may think you have gone crazy and why are you shouting when they can't hear even hear you?

I ignored my mom's words and continued to squeal and fan girl while watching the bts's performance on aanpanman. They look so handsome specially JEON JUNGKOOK!!. I've been an army ever since they have debuted.

 My friend Stella introduced me to them and from that day forth I am crazy for them specially Jung kook. His not only my bias but also i truly love him not just for his looks but for his voice and the way he treats people. I know he would never notice me but i still love him.

Stella is my friend since my high school days and she introduced me to bts. Ever since then we most of the time talk about bts and their songs. She likes V very much she always talks about him while I talk about Jungkook. But we both ship vkook their friendship resembles somewhat like our friendship.I have a one more friend Eli she is my friend since secondary school she didn't used to like bts since she didn't understood what they sing but later she ended up loving them and she stans Suga and she is also as cold yet caring just like him. So they are my only friends in school Eli and Stella. We are in our final year of graduation it's already the end end of mid-term. Hence we will be graduating soon.

But the saddest part is that we are international army even though I can talk little bit of Korean but i am not that fluent with it yet. Still I watch their every song cause the message that they convey through their songs is really powerful and they really strive to change the way people look towards their life. And that makes me love them even more. We are from India Bts has never visited India and we don't know if they are planning to visit it or not. But i am dying to see them I hope they come to India soon.

AT SCHOOL:

Stella: Hey..Y/N did you hear aanpanman yesterday?

Y/N: Yes!! I loved the part when jungkook  wiggles V's t-Shirt. They look soooo cute!!

Stella: Yup!! At first I thought it was air but later i figured out that it was jungkook.

Y/N & STELLA: VKOOOOK!!!!

Eli: YAHHHHH!! Stop squealing my ears are paining already hearing you talk about them whole day. 

Y/N: Says the one who watched their performance almost 10 times already.

Eli: But at least I don't shout like crazy like both of you.

Y/N & STELLA: Whatever.

Teacher: Students today i have an announcement to make we will be having our mid-term exams from next week.

Students: WHATTT!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!

Teacher: Yes, hence you guys should stop wasting your time and  start preparing for your exams. Now take out your books we shall start our lesson.

TIME SKIP(AFTER SCHOOL) 

On my way back home with my friends I was thinking about how to start with the studies since i haven't prepared anything for the exams when Stella interrupted my thoughts.

Stella: Maybe we should meetup and do group studies it would be easy and better for us. What do you you guys think??

Y/N: Sounds good even i was thinking about how to get started with studies. What do you think Eli??

Eli Anything is fine by me as long as you guys don't start to talk about bts and their mvs.

Y/N:Fine

Stella: So deal we will meet at my house at 2 pm.

Eli & Y/N: Ok!!

Stella: So see you guys at my house at 2 pm. Bye!!

Y/N: Annyong!!

Stella: (giggling)Annyong!!

Eli:(Rolls eyes)Seriously guys. GROW UP!!

Me and Stella high five each other and Stella left since her house was only few blocks away from the school.

Then me and Eli parted our ways towards our houses.

As soon as I reached home i plopped myself on my bed. 

Mom:So how was school.

Y/N: Tiring. We are having our exams in a week.

Mom:Just a week is left you should start preparing for it. And stop watching those Korean boys and focus on your studies now.

Y/N:Hmmmmm

I just hmmmed in response since my mom is right I can't focus on my study since if I continue to watch them.
I got freshen up and got ready to go over Stella's place for study and called Eli since we'll be going together.

We reached her place and started with our studies. We decided to cut-off upon bts and focus on our studies for the upcoming 2 weeks. Since the exams were going to last for a week.And finally we were done for the day it was already 7 pm. Me and Eli left Stella's house and headed towards our houses and on the way we talking about random stuff and soon we reached our homes we said our goodbyes and headed towards our homes.

=====================================================================

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Sorry For the boring chapter but that's how my everyday is, well mostly : ) And don't worry upcoming chapters would be better. 

Thanks For reading :)