Chapter 52

V POV:

After we left Jungkook and Y/N, Stella and I headed to the exit of the restaurant. 

Stella: I hope everything goes fine.

V: Yeah. Do you have any work to do right now?

Stella: Not really. Why?

V: Great, let's hangout then.

Stella: Fine. But I am hungry right now.

I chuckled at the way she whined.

V: Okay let's grab something to eat first then we shall go somewhere.

We grabbed something to eat by nearby food stall. Then I drove us towards the Han river though it is crowded I wanted to take Stella there. Reaching there I looked for some less populated place or an empty bench to sit down.

 Stella: Are you crazy why did you bring us here. There are so many people here if someone recognizes you it will create a problem for you. Let's go somewhere else. What are you looking at let's go? 

She held my hand and started pulling me towards the car. 

V: Stella, calm down. No one will recognize me I have put on my mask and there is an empty bench over there let's go and sit there.

Stella: No. Let's go somewhere else. I can recognize you even in your mask, why won't they?  

She started pulling me more forcefully. But I wanted to be here with her. I pulled her towards me and put my hands on her shoulders and dragged her towards the empty bench. She sat down and glared at me.

Stella: You have gone crazy out of all the places in the city you wanted to come to the most crowded place. If PD-nim knows about this he will surely ground you forever.

I couldn't help but laugh at her rambling.

Stella: You think it's funny?

V: Seriously Stella "grounded" he is not my dad to ground me. And I wanted to bring you here and I don't care if anyone recognizes me I can handle it.

I saw her staring at me dumbfounded.

Stella: Oh.

Was all she said. I stared at her blank face she looked away when she saw me staring. I cleared my throat to bring myself out of the awkward situation.

V: Do you like it here?

Stella: Yeah it's beautiful. thank you so much for bringing me here.

She was looking at the Han bridge which was lit in colourful lightning since the sun was setting. 

V: How's work going on?

Stella: I have been reading the script soon I'll be meeting the rest of the cast then the schedules will be decided.

V: Oh.

Stella: V.

V: Yeah.

Stella: Thank you.

V: For what?

Stella: For everything. Ever since we came to Korea you have made sure we are comfortable and always looked after us. Though you didn't have to. And now for this job it was my biggest dream to be an actor. And you just made it come true. I would never be able to thank you enough.

V: You don't have to. I am happy to see you happy. I like to bring a smile to your face so I did it.

Stella POV: