Chapter 24

Y/N POV

The boys performed very well. They all were looking so handsome we were cheering them and screaming the fan chants. When the performance ended we left the auditorium and headed towards our car where Joongki was already waiting for us we got in and left for our hotel. 

As soon as we reached our hotel room we plopped on our bed since we were very tired as drifted off to sleep.

NEXT DAY:

I woke up early in the morning since we slept early yesterday. I had a shower and woke both of them up. Then we were sitting together watching TV when there was a knock on the door I went to open the door. I saw someone holding two bags in front of his face.

Y/N: Hello? Who is this?

V: Tada!!

Y/N: Hey V what are you doing here?

V: We all are here.

Then I saw at his back all the boys were wearing masks and beanies to hide their faces so that no one recognizes them I let them come in before anyone would see them here.

Stella: Why are you guys here?

V: We are here to have lunch with you. See we bought it for all of us.

He said while holding the bags that they brought with them.

Eli: I am really hungry.

She said while digging through the plastic bags and took out the food to eat. Everyone was giggling while looking at her. Then she noticed it.

Eli: What??

Stella: Let's eat guys.

Then we all had the food. It was really tasty.

Jungkook: Hey guys shouldn't we show the girls around the city.

V: Yeah even I was thinking that we should plan an outing since we were really stressed while practicing for the comeback.

Namjoon: Okay but where and when we'll we go.

Y/N: How about tomorrow?

V: No, I don't-

Jungkook: Fine. So let's plan where should we go.

V gave Jungkook a glare and sighed in defeat.

V: Okay so where should we go?

Namjoon: We cannot go to any crowded places since there are armies all over Korea and they can recognize us easily.

Jungkook: How about we go to some Hilltop and have fun there?

Namjoon: Sounds good and safe.

Suga: Yeah I can sleep there.

He muttered but loud enough for everyone to hear.

Jimin: Okay but when will we live?

Jungkook: How about 7 in the morning it would be not much sunny.

V: Okay.

Namjoon: Everyone be ready by 6:30. We shall go together.

Girls: Okay.

Namjoon: Okay then we will leave now .

Bts: Bye!

Girls: Bye.