Chapter 21

NEXT MORNING

Y/N POV

I woke up due to the sound of my alarm it was just 3 am I had the thought of turning it off but then I remembered we have flight. I jumped up from my bed and sprinted towards my bathroom did my morning routine and checked everything for the final time. I had convinced my mom dad yesterday night during dinner though it wasn't easy at the end they agreed.

Then I called Stella and see if she was done getting ready.

Stella: Hello.

Y/N: Hey are you ready it's almost 4 it will take half an hour to reach the airport.

Stella: Yes I am ready I was about to call you. You and Eli meet me near our school then we shall book a cab from there.

Y/N: Okay.

Then I called Eli and then we both headed towards our school then Stella also came and we took a cab for the airport.

I was listening to some songs on my phone while Eli was sleeping and Stella was texting V telling him that we are leaving for the airport.

After the first song ended and the second song played it was paper hearts by Jungkook. Then I remembered about him why didn't he text me when he knew that I am finally coming to Korea. Didn't V tell him or he was still angry? or he really doesn't want to talk to me anymore these thoughts kept playing in my head. 

Soon we arrived at the airport then we went through all the procedures and boarded the plane. Stella told us that it will be a long flight we will reach Korea in the evening so I decided to sleep since I woke up so early.

AT INCHEON AIRPORT

Stella POV

It is 8 pm we finally reached Korea we were very excited I then texted V that we reached Korea.

Y/N: Omg!! I can't believe we are in Korea.

Stella: Me too.

Eli: It is really pretty.

Me and Y/N were very shocked to hear it from Eli we looked at her with a suprised look.

Eli: What?

Stella&Y/N: N-Nothing.

Y/N: So where are we going to live?

Stella: I have texted V let's see what happens.

We then took all our luggage and left the airport. Then a man approached us.

??: Miss Stella?

Stella: Yes.

??: I am Kim Joongki Mr.V send me to pick you up.

Stella: Ohh Okay.

Then we put our bags in the back of the car and got seated in. Then he dropped us in front of some luxurious hotel and then he helped us take our luggage and lead us inside the hotel. He said something to the receptionist in Korean and then gave us a room card.

Joongki: Your room no is 405 I'll lead you there.

Then he took us to our room soon after we saw room no 405.

Joongki: If you want something here is my number hope you enjoy your stay.

He handed us a card with his phone number.

Eli&Y/N&Stella: Thank you so much.

Joongki: Your welcome I'll tell Mr.V that you reached safely. So I'll take your leave bye.

Eli&Y/N&Stella: Bye

He then bowed and left.

We opened the door it was so beautiful and luxurious.

Y/N: WOW! this is so beautiful.

Stella: Yeah.

Y/N: We should thank V. By the way, does everyone know that we are here I mean the whole bts.

Stella: Yes I think so. Why?

Y/N: Nothing just asking.

Stella: Okay I'll tell V that we reached the hotel.

Y/N: Okay.

Stella: Hey V we have reached the hotel. 

V: Great. Now rest I will come tomorrow to see you.

Stella: Okay fine and thank you so much for everything V.

V: You're welcome.

Stella: Hey guys, V said we should rest now they will come tomorrow to meet us.

Y/N&Eli: Okay.

Then we laid on the bed and went to sleep.

NEXT MORNING

I woke up to the voice of my phone ringing. I saw the id it was from V.

Stella: Hello.

V: Hey good morning.

Stella: Good morning.

V: I am sorry we can't come to meet you since we have to practice.

Stella: Ohh Okay.

V: But you can come here I'll send Joongki to pick you up in an hour so be ready.

Stella: Okay. Bye.

V: Bye.

------ 

Both of them were still sleeping

Stella: WAKE UP SLEEPY HEADS!!

Then we got ready and waited for Joongki.

Jungkook POV

Our comeback is coming near so we are having long practice hours. We all were practicing then V hyung's phone rang then he went to attain the call. Lately, he has been very busy on his phone we took a break I sat down on the floor drinking water. 

Then V hyung returned and there was someone behind him I tilted my head to see a girl I felt like I have seen her somewhere I stood up and then another girl came in then I remembered it was Eli and Stella what were they doing here? And if they are here maybe Y/n is also here. But my thought was interrupted when I saw the next girl it was her I don't know what got into me I ran towards her and hugged her without thinking about anything. All my anger just melted away all I knew was I am too happy to see her and I missed her very much I didn't see that everyone was staring at us. Then I realized that it was a very awkward situation so I just let her go.

Jungkook: I-I am sorry.

She didn't reply she was still confused about what happened. I was really embarrassed but I am really happy too to see her.