Chapter 37

Jungkook: Why me Y/N? I was about to confess my first love and before I could do that I lost her.

Y/N: It's okay.

She said while rubbing my back.

Jungkook: It hurts Y/N it hurts a lot!!

Y/N: I know. It'll be alright.

I continued to cry, then I felt something wet on my shoulder. I pulled away from the hug and saw Y/N crying.

Jungkook: Why are you crying?

Y/N: Nothing. Let's go it's too dark here.

Jungkook: I don't want to go back there.

Y/N: I am not asking you to go back to the party let's go to the dorm.

Jungkook: You go back to the party why are you spoiling your evening because of me I'll go to the dorm alone by car.

Y/N: The only reason I was here was to help you Jungkook so I think there is nothing much for me to do at the party let's go.

Then we went to the car and drove to our dorm.

I was crying through the ride and Y/N was comforting me.

We reached the dorm and I headed towards my bedroom soon Y/N came in I was sitting at the edge of the bed then she came and sat beside me.

Y/N: IU is so unlucky cause she is not the one made for you.

I looked at her with a questioning face. 

Y/N: Whatever happens there is always a reason behind it, so see the good side of this that there must be someone much better than her much prettier than her that is eventually made for you but you haven't found her yet.

I know she was saying that to make me feel better but I don't know why I was actually feeling better.

Y/N: You know they say that the one who is made for you will come into your life and make you believe that you deserve a more beautiful life. I think she is on the way, just got stuck in some traffic.

I giggled at her statement.

Y/N: Keep on smiling pabo you look damn ugly while crying. And enough cliche talks for today sleep now. 

I just nodded and laid on my bed. She tucked the blanket over me and left the room.

Y/N: Goodnight

Jungkook: Good night.

I said in a low voice and soon drifted off to sleep.

Y/N POV

When I saw Baekhyun proposing IU I was very shocked when I looked at Jungkook I saw tears were flowing from his eyes. He ran away from the hall and fell on his knees while crying I went to comfort him and he hugged me, at first I didn't respond to the hug but later on, I hugged him back, I began to rub his back and started to comfort him.
I came with him to the dorm and after giving him a lecture about true love and moving on I tucked him in bed and left his room.

I texted everyone that I was with Jungkook at the dorm.

Soon they all came back and I told them everything at first they were very angry at Jungkook for not telling them about his feelings but later they felt bad for their maknae.

I, Eli and Stella decided to leave for our hotel. We said goodbye and left. I plopped on the bed as soon as I reached our room. Then while thinking about today I drifted off to sleep.

NEXT DAY

Jungkook POV

I woke up with a bad headache and swollen eyes and then whatever happened yesterday came to my mind I felt like crying but I decided not to cry and get ready for the practice.

After getting ready I went to the living room and saw everyone was lying on the couch.

Jungkook: We don't have practice today?

I asked in a hoarse voice.

V: No. What happened to your voice?

Jungkook: Nothing.

I was about to go to my room back.

V: Y/N told us everything Jungkook we know what happened yesterday.

Tears welled up in my eyes again remembering that scene.

Jimin: Don't worry Jungkook we all are here for you. But you should have told this to us before.

Namjoon: Come and sit with us.

Jungkook: I am in my room I want to spend some time alone.

Everyone nodded and I left.

 After some time there was a knock on my door.

V: Jungkook we are going to meet the girls do you want to come?

Jungkook: No you guys go.

With that everyone left I wanted to meet Y/N but I wanted her to come to me.

V POV

Jungkook was really sad I can't see him like that we should do something. We all went to the hotel I took Stella on the balcony since I wanted to talk to her.

V: Jungkook is really sad I want to do something to cheer him up.

Stella: Even I feel bad for him.

V: We should plan something good that will change the gloomy atmosphere.

We were silent for a minute.

Stella: Hey!! I have an idea it's Y/N birthday the day after tomorrow we should plan a party that will cheer everyone up. 

V: Perfect that will be great let's go and talk with everyone.

Stella: Yeah.

We told everyone that we have planned a party on Y/N's birthday everyone agreed.

Y/N: Why didn't Jungkook come with you guys?

V: He said he wants to spend some time alone.

Y/N: Okay.

Then we started to plan what we should do for the party. We decided that we will hold this party on the lawn of our dorm. And since the birthday is the day after tomorrow we decided to hold it tomorrow night at 12 am. The sooner the better. 

Y/N POV

When the boys came to the hotel I saw that Jungkook didn't come with them. After they decided that we will hold a party to celebrate my birthday I asked V why didn't Jungkook come along he said that Jungkook wanted to be alone.

I wanted to call him but since he wants to be alone I decided not to disturb him and tomorrow talk with him at the party and try to convince him.

We then went to have lunch together.

Jimin: Hey Y/N why are you so sad?

Y/N: Nothing just thinking about Jungkook.

Jimin: He'll be fine don't worry. It's your birthday tomorrow so cheer up.

I just nodded.

Jimin: I know how to cheer you up. Let's go to Han-river after lunch.

Y/N: What NO! I am fine.

Jimin: No you are not, I know you want to go to the Han River. I'll take you there.

Y/N: But it will be very crowded at this time of the day.

Jimin: You don't worry about that.

After lunch, everyone went shopping and I and Jimin went to the Han River.