Chapter 20

Three Days Later

Jungkook hasn't contacted me for the past 3 days I guess I really messed it up and he wants to completely cut off contact with me. So I stopped bothering him with my messages and calls since they would be busy preparing for their comeback.

V POV:

Jungkook has been very distracted these days and he gets moody too we tried to ask him but he would either say that it's nothing or just ignore us so we just let him be. I wanted to tell him that Stella, Eli, and Y/N will be coming to Korea soon since I've sent them the tickets but seeing his behavior I decided not to tell him. 

Stella POV

I was at home helping my mom when the doorbell rang I went to see who it is. It was a courier boy he gave me the parcel and took my signatures and left. I saw the packet it had my name on it. I closed the door and then went to open the packet.

Stella: OH MY GOD!!

The pack had three tickets to Korea. But who would send them the first name that came to my mind was Kim Taehyung I immediately looked for my phone and called him.

V: Hello.

Stella: THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

V: You got the tickets?

Stella: Yes thank you so much V.

V: You are most welcome now stop thanking me and start packing the flight is tomorrow morning and you'll reach Korea tomorrow evening. Don't forget to carry your id cards, your passport, and the tickets.

Stella: But where are we going to live?

V: You don't worry about that I'll make sure you don't have to sleep on the roads.

Stella: Very funny.

V: Now go and start packing.

Stella: Okay. Thanks. I'll tell Eli and Y/n. Bye

V: Bye.

I am really happy finally we'll go to Korea and meet bts again I should tell Eli and Y/n first.

Y/N POV

I was doing some schoolwork when I saw a notification popped up on my phone.

Group Chat:

Stella: Meet me at the xyz cafe in 10 minutes.

 Eli: Why?

Stella: I'll tell you when we meet.

Eli: Okay.

I got ready and headed towards the cafe.

I saw Eli and Stella already there waiting for me. I went up to them and got seated.

Eli: Now we all are here so please tell me why did you call us all of a sudden.

Stella: Tada.

She said while showing us three tickets.

Y/n: What are these?

Stella: Tickets to KOREA!!

Y/N: WHAT!!

I shouted so loud that almost the whole cafe could hear me while Eli choked on her coffee after hearing what Stella said. I saw people staring at me I bowed to them apologetically.

Stella: Yup. And guess who gave it to me?

Eli: Who?

Stella: Kim Taehyung.

Y/N: What? When?

Stella: I received the package today in the morning.

Eli: Did you guys plan it?

Stella: Nope it was as surprising to me as it is for you.

Y/N: It means we are going to Korea?

Stella: Yup.

Eli: When is the flight?

Stella: Tomorrow morning at 5.

This time I was the one to choke.

Y/N: Are you serious? We haven't done any packing nor do we have suitable clothes to wear.

Stella: Just pack a few clothes and we'll buy new ones once we get there.

Y/N: Fine. But where are we going to live?

Stella: V said he'll arrange that.

Y/N: Okay.

Stella: Yup now let's get going we have a lot of work to do.

Y/n: Okay.

Then we returned home and started packing. By the time I finished packing, it was 8 pm I had to wake up early so I had my dinner and went to sleep.

Jungkook POV

It has been three days I haven't talked to Y/N even if I was busy on the tours we would talk at least once in a day or two. For the first two days she texted me and apologized several times but today she didn't send a single message. She gave up on me so soon. Fine then even I won't think about her after all she was Just a fan nothing else. I kept reminding this to myself but I was not able to convince myself even a bit. Maybe I went too far she tried to say sorry I should have forgiven her. But she broke her promise I am doing nothing wrong. 

Jungkook: Yes Jungkook you can do this.

V: Do what?

Jungkook: N-nothing.

V: I wanted to tell you something.

Jungkook: About what?

V: About Y/N, El-

Jungkook: I don't want to hear anything about her.

I walked away from there. But soon I regretted it what was he going to say about Y/n is she alright she didn't text me today what might have happened? Anyways why do I care? Forget about her Jungkook. I sighed and went to the rooftop to get some fresh air and clear my mind from all this mess. But the main question was why was I so angry why does she breaking her promise affect me so much why did not talking to her make me so restless? Why? I must get rid of these stupid feelings and focus on our comeback that way I won't think about her.