Chapter 58

V POV:

Right now all I want to do take away the low-key life of that douche. I slowly pulled away from her and cupped her face in my hands.

V: Why didn't you tell me this before?

Stella: I can't V. If he knows that I told anyone he would expose the photos. Due you know what would happen if those photos are out? 

There was fear in her eyes as new tears were forming in them.

V: I won't let it happen. We will do the very that he did and send him behind the bars.

An idea has popped in my head, I don't want her to spend another day in fear. Or even be close to that guy.

Stella: What do you mean?

V: Listen to this carefully you'll go to him and tell him you are sorry for whatever I did. Try to take him somewhere no one is around and try to make him believe that you didn't tell me anything and beg him to delete those photos. And considering the douche that he is, he'll definitely try something on you. And I'll record everything, I stay hidden somewhere and film it. 

There was uncertainty clear on her face.

V: Don't worry if he tries and crosses the line I'll come out from the hidden and this time beat the shit out of him. So are you ready? Will you do this?

She nodded slowly.

V: But first stop crying I can't stand seeing you cry, Stella.

She wiped her tears with the tissue and looked in the mirror. Surely her makeup was ruined due to the crying. She tried to clean it, but it didn't get cleared completely, there was some mascara under her eyes. Then she turned to me.

Stella: I'll do this and thank you for helping me with it.

V: I won't let anyone hurt you, Stella.

Even I don't know why I said that but that felt so right and I completely meant it.

Stella: I'll bring him here in the vanity and you can hide in the dressing room.

V: Okay.

With that, she left the vanity van and I went into the dressing room.

Stella POV:

My legs were quivering and so were my hands as I looked for Ethan, And there he was talking with one of the crew members. I approached him, and just as he felt my presence he turned around.

Stella: Umm...Can we talk?

Ethan: Oh my god am I dreaming? Ms Stella wants to talk to me. Where is that idol boyfriend of yours?

Stella: He is not my boyfriend we are just friends. Can we please talk, please.

He stayed silent for a moment before nodding at the crew member. And he left us alone.

Ethan: Okay so what do you have to say?

Stella: Can we talk somewhere private. In the vanity?

Ethan: Okay lead the way.

I did as he said and walked in front of him. He followed me. I was nervous would be an understatement. I closed the door of the vanity once he entered.

Ethan: Ooh so you are finally ready to give into my charms?

I hid the roll of my eyes.

Stella: I wanted to apologize for whatever V did. But trust me I didn't tell him anything. Please don't expose those photos. Please.