Chapter 48

Jungkook POV

She looked at me with a soft expression. 

Jungkook: Forgive me my little angry bird. Please.

I did my aego to make it more appealing.

She rolled her eyes and was about to turn around I held her shoulders again.

Jungkook: I promise you that I won't behave like that again.

She still kept quiet.

Jungkook: At least say something, please.

Y/N: Okay I forgive you.

Jungkook: WHAT! REALLY!!

Se just nodded and I pulled her and hugged her.

Y/N: But this is the last time, next time if you behave like a jerk towards me I won't forgive you.

Jungkook: I promise there won't be any next time.

Y/N: You better keep it.

Jungkook: I will.

I said while patting her hair.

Y/N: Let's go now it's getting late Stella and Eli might be looking for me.

Jungkook: Just stay like this for a little longer.

I said while pulling her closer.

But instead, I felt a punch in my stomach.

Jungkook: Ahhh! What was that for?

Y/N: For acting cheesy with me. Let's go now.

Jungkook: Fun sucker.

Y/N: Yeah Whatever.

With that, she left the rooftop and I followed her. Then the girls left since it was getting late I didn't want Y/N to go but I had no choice.

After some time even we finished practicing and went to our dorm.

I got freshened up and sat on my bed. Everything that happened today began to replay in my mind. Especially, the conversation between IU noona and me.

I didn't say anything to Y/N since I want to be clear about my feelings first and I also want to know what Y/N feels about me. But I was sure that I was not in love with IU noona and everything that she said was right I do feel jealous when Y/N approaches some other guy, I rely on her with my problems and she is a very important person in my life and I don't want to lose her at any cost.

If this is love then I must know if she feels the same way cause I don't want to mess up and lose our precious friendship.

I wanted to talk about these feelings with someone. Talking with V hyung would have been a good idea but I didn't know how will I bring myself up to the point and ask him if what I feel towards Y/N is love or not?

The next person that came to mind was Y/N herself so I hesitantly called her.

Y/N: Hello.

Jungkook: Hey little monkey what you doing?

Y/N: Planning to kill you? What do you want?

Jungkook: Actually I wanted to meet you.. now.

Y/N: WHAT!? NOW?

Jungkook: YUP in the park near your hotel in 10 minutes. Bye.

Y/N: Wait! What?!-

I hung up before I hear her ranting. Then I wore a mask and a hoodie and sneaked out of the dorm.

When I reached the park I saw Y/N sitting on a bench with her earphones on and eyes closed. Now that I think about it she is really beautiful, smart and mature and she can sing well too. In short, she has the qualities that I wanted in my ideal match. But in addition to that she understands me like nobody else, she is my secret-keeper, she listens to my problem with patience and finds a solution to those problems. She makes me smile when I am sad which makes her, different and extremely special to me.

Then I realized that I have been standing and staring at her quite a long time. So I went and sat beside her she opened her eyes when she felt my presence.

Y/N: Do you even know what time it is?

Jungkook: It was, very important Y/N.

I said with a serious tone.

Y/N: Hey what happened is everything okay? 

She said with a concerned voice.

Jungkook: Actually Y/N promise me first that you won't ask any questions and listen to everything carefully.

Y/N: Okay I promise.

Jungkook: Okay I want to ask you something.

Y/N: Hmm.

Jungkook: According to you what is love?

Y/N: WHAT?

She began to laugh very hard.

Y/N: What kind of question is it and why did you bring it up all of a sudden? and don't tell me you called me in the middle of the night for asking me this question.

Jungkook: Y/N please be serious.

Y/N: Oh Okay I am sorry.

She tried to hold her laugh. But then again burst out laughing. I glared at her.

Y/N: Okay so what were you asking? What is love right?

I nodded. Then she took her hand to her chin and rubbed her index finger on her chin and acted like she was thinking about something very serious. I had to admit she looked damn cute though. Then her eyes searched for mine as she started to speak.

Y/N: Well for me love is the most beautiful feeling in the world. If you truly love someone his happiness matters the most to you seeing him happy makes you happy. You feel like you are the happiest person in this world when you are with the person you love. You like the little things that the person do and the hours spend with him feel like minutes and minutes without him feels like hours. Love is... That's it I can't speak about such cliche things more than that. Now tell me why did you ask this question

I was looking at her while she was explaining what does love means to her. The way she was talking about it, the way her expressions would change while speaking and the way her eyes were staring into the air was making my heart beat like insane I never felt this way even with IU noona. In fact, this feeling was too, pure, subtle and sweet and I was in love with this feeling. Then I noticed that she stopped talking and was looking at me.

Jungkook: Wow that was intense.

Though I didn't hear anything.

Y/N: Now tell me why did you ask such a question.

Jungkook: Okay first tell me if- I like to share everything with someone, I like to spend my time with someone, share my problems with someone and after seeing her with someone else makes me feel restless and just being with her makes me feel calm and happy than what is it?