Chapter 33

NEXT MORNING:

Stella: WAKE UP!! SLEEPYHEAD!!

Y/N: WHAT HAPPENED!

Stella: We have to go shopping today.

Y/N: For what?  

Stella: For your birthday stupid.

Y/N: My what?

Stella: WAKE UP! and get ready.

Y/N: okay.

I got up from the bed reluctantly and got ready.

We went to a shopping center and bought many beautiful dresses for my birthday. 

When I was walking through one through one of the shops I saw this: 

The very first thought that came to my mind was that this watch would look really good on Jungkook's hand

Y/N: Hey girls you go ahead I'll be right back.

Eli&Stella: Okay.

Then I went to that shop and bought that watch it was quite costly but I really wanted to give it to Jungkook.

Then we had some of the Korean street food and went to the hotel. When I reached it was already night so we laid on our bed. I unlocked my phone and saw there weren't any messages from Jungkook nor did he replied to my messages. Though Eli told me to stay away from him I can't, so I called him but he didn't answer my call either. I kept my phone and then went to sleep.

Jungkook POV

Today we were having a photo shoot with IU for the covers of the songs. When we were in the car going to the bighit building I saw messages from Y/N on my phone.

Y/N: Hey.

Y/N: Where are you?

Y/N: How was the recording?

Y/N: Text me when you are free. Good night :)

We had reached bighit by now I was about to reply to her messages when I saw IU getting out of her car.

 The breeze made her hair fall on her face and she elegantly put them behind her ears. She was looking so pretty while being so simple. I just forgot that I had to reply to Y/N's messages.

 I just forgot that I had to reply to Y/N's messages