Chapter 42

When Jimin was talking with Y/N, Jungkook shouted out loud first I was shocked that he finally said something. But why did he have to shout for no reason? What made him act that way all of a sudden?

Jimin: Jungkook we still had 10 mins of the break left why did you shout out so loud?

Jungkook: Stop wasting time hyung concentrate on your dance you are very distracted lately.

Jimin: Oh really am I the one who is distracted or is it you?

Jungkook: Why would be distracted it's you who is not paying attention to the practice and using your phone the whole day!

Jimin: What?

Jungkook: You just keeping calling that so-called friend of yours.

Jimin: Who are you talking about?

Jungkook: The one who is too close to you these days, so close that she even forgot that I was having a hard time and I needed her. But no she was busy roaming with you and celebrating her birthday with you.

Jimin: Y/N? What has she done? Don't blame her for your behavior Jungkook.

Jungkook: Ohh really!

V: Jimin let me handle this, and you come with me.

I dragged him with me to the rooftop.

Jungkook: NOW WHAT DO YOU WANT?!

V: First of all stop yelling at everyone and secondly tell me what made you fight with Y/N.

Jungkook: And who are you her savior?

V: Jungkook! Enough! What has she done to you she was always there whenever you wanted her. She cares for you so much yet you behave like that towards her.

Jungkook: Ohh really was she? then where was she when I needed her the most? I'll tell you she was having fun with Jimin hyung. And where was she when I was not there on her Birthday instead of asking about me she was hugging Jimin hyung and dancing with him. And you say she was always there.

V: Are you jealous of Jimin.

Jungkook: WHAT!!

V: Nothing.

With that Jungkook left from there. So he is angry because he thinks that Y/N forgot about him. While she was worried sick about his situation. This is just a misunderstanding and they should sort it out themselves. I then called Stella and told her everything.

Stella: So this is all just a misunderstanding?

V: Yeah. I think I have a plan. Tonight bring Y/N to XYZ and I'll bring Jungkook there and let them sort it out for themselves.

Stella: Yeah good idea.

Y/N POV

I was reading my favorite book 'The Crown of Midnight' to take my mind out of this mess.

Stella: Hey Y/N get ready we have to go somewhere.

Y/N: Stella I am not in the mood.

Stella: Y/N please just once come with me you'll feel better.

Y/N: But where are you taking me?

Stella: You'll know it soon and trust me you'll like it it's a beautiful place.

Y/N: Okay.

I reluctantly got up from the bed and went to get ready.

Jungkook POV

After we finished our practice I went and got changed. And headed towards the car.

V: Hey Jungkook wait we will go by another car to the dorm.