Chapter 9

Next Morning

Y/N POV:

I woke up to the voice of my alarm. Was everything that happened yesterday only a dream or was it real? But I know it was real actually too good to be real. I looked towards Jungkook's photos in my room.

Y/N: Good Morning Kookie.

I washed up and did my morning routine. Since we didn't have any plans today I went to have my breakfast. Thinking about yesterday was making me smile like crazy. I was lost in my thoughts that I didn't notice that mom was staring at me.

Mom: What's wrong with you today?

Y/N: Nothing. Why?

Mom: You didn't wish me good morning today and why are you smiling like crazy?

Y/N: Nothing just thinking about yesterday's concert.

Mom: Fine.

I continued to eat my breakfast. Then I went to my room and decided to message Stella and Eli.

Y/N: Good morning Stella.

Y/N: Good morning Eli.

I decided to watch some k-dramas until they reply. After some time Eli replied to my message.

Eli: Good morning.

Eli: So now would you tell me why did you and Stella take another cab yesterday?

Y/N: Well then let's meet at some cafe and I would tell you everything.

Eli: Fine. Meet me at xyz cafe in an hour.

Y/N: Okay I'll tell Stella.

---------------

Stella: Good morning.

Y/N: Me and Eli planned to meet at the XYZ cafe in an hour.

Stella: Okay I'll be there.

-------------------

I got ready and left for the cafe. Eli was already there I went up to her and we decided to order our drinks and wait for Stella, after some time even Stella came and seated next to me.

Stella: Hey guys Good morning.

Eli&Y/N: Good morning.

Eli: So now would you tell me why you both took another cab yesterday?

I and Stella looked at each other thinking about who would initiate to tell Eli everything about yesterday. Finally, I decided to spill the beans and told everything that happened yesterday, she was really shocked.

Eli: WHAT!! you really met Jungkook and V?!!

Stella: SHHHHHHH! Slow down.

Stella told Eli to keep silent since there were people around us and they might hear us.

 Eli: Fine. And they have your numbers?

She asked in a low voice.  

Y/N: Yes. 

Eli: Did any one of them contacted you?

Stella&Y/N: Nope.

Stella: I think they might be busy with their schedules or maybe they even forgot about what happened yesterday.

Y/N: Yeah.

I said while sighing.

Stella: I hope they remember us and contact us soon. 

Y/N: Even I hope so.

Jungkook's POV:

Today we had an early morning photo shoot then we will be having an interview and then in the evening we will have photoshoot again at the beach during the sunset. Manager-nim told us that yesterday the car that they sent for us stopped running due to some technical problems. He also asked us how we got in the hotel then I told him that we took a cab and two fangirls helped us get here safely. He seemed to understand and didn't ask me anything else.

AT NIGHT:

Today was really a long day, after the last photo shoot we all went to the hotel everyone was really tired. I went to sleep in my room straight away.

Taehyung POV:

Today we had a very busy schedule I wanted to text Stella but I didn't get the time to do so. They might be thinking that we already forgot about them. But it's clearly not like that the whole day I was smiling from time to time thinking about yesterday and Stella. Why was I behaving like this even I don't know but liked to meet her? I'll have to soon contact them and show them how grateful we are for their help. But right now I'm feeling damn sleepy so I should sleep since tomorrow also we will be having a busy schedule.

Y/N POV:

The whole day has passed they didn't contact us, did they really forgot about us. Maybe Stella was right, they are bts after all. Why would they bother thinking about just some random fangirls? Anyways I must not keep high hopes and be happy that I get to meet them and talk with them. 

They are going to have a fan sign event the day after tomorrow so I guess I'll get to see them again. I had to buy albums for them to sign so tomorrow we shall go to buy their albums. We will also have to buy some gifts for them. I left a sigh and laid on my bed and then I began to feel sleepy so I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

NEXT DAY:

We went to the mall to buy some plush toys for giving to the boys in tomorrow's fan sign event. We also bought some cute tiaras and headbands for them, we hope they like it. Later we went to have some coffee and then we went home.

=============================================