Chapter 13

Eli POV

I was sitting opposite to Suga he was looking so handsome, even though I saw him at the fan sign, today he was looking more good. V told me to say something about myself so I told them that I want to open an orphanage and provide a good life to those children. Everyone became serious after hearing about it, but then they said they would love to offer their help to me I was glad to hear it from them. Then Jin began to tell us some of his dad jokes. I couldn't help but giggle at his jokes, his jokes weren't that funny but the way he tells them is really sweet. I then saw him staring at me I looked away quickly since that was a very weird situation. Then he continued with his jokes while I was enjoying it everyone else was just hoping that he would stop it. Soon after the food arrived and we all ate it silently.

Y/N POV

After eating the food we all decided to leave bts paid the bill since it was their treat. We were walking towards the exit bts was walking behind us. V was talking with Stella while me and Eli were walking ahead of everyone. Soon Jungkook came to my side,

Jungkook: Hey Y/N.

Y/N: Hi Jungkook.

I said while smiling at him.

Jungkook: Jungkook?? you didn't call me Oppa??

Y/N: I thought you didn't like to be called oppa.

Jungkook: Yeah your right.

I decided to tease him.

Y/N: But if you want I can call you Oppa. Jungkook Oppa.

Jungkook: What noo!! I was just asking since all the fangirls call us Oppa in a flirtatious way.

Y/N:  If you truly love someone you must always respect their choices, their personal space, and their privacy. 

Jungkook: WOAH! I wish all the fans would have thought that way. It would have been so easy for us to live a normal life.

Y/N: Yeah even I hope so.

Jungkook: So I am your bias right?

I was so shocked, how did he know.

Y/N: Y-Yes, H-how do you know?

Jungkook: When I used your phone to call manager-nim I saw my photo as your wallpaper, so guessed from it.

Y/N: Ohh, Okay.

Jungkook: Well you like composing songs right?

Y/N: Yes.

Jungkook: Have you composed something till now??

Y/N: Yes I have composed some songs and also sung them.

Jungkook: Really!! I want to hear you sing some day. But for now, I want to see your compositions.

Y/N: Yeah sure I'll show it to you someday.

Jungkook: Great!

Jin POV

I saw Y/N talking with Jungkook and Stella talking with V, Eli was walking alone so I went up to her.

Jin: Hey Eli

Eli: Hii

Jin: So why are you walking alone

Eli: Do I have a choice?

She said while looking at her friends who were talking with V and Jungkook.

Jin: Can I ask you something?

Eli: Yes you can as long as it's not one of your dad jokes.

Jin: Why do you act so cold when you clearly are not like that. 

She stopped walking and stared at me with a blank expression on her face. I stood in front of her waiting for her answer.

Eli: Sorry but I am what I look like and there is nothing that I am trying to hide.

She said with a stern voice and walked away. I shouldn't have asked her such a question, but it is clear that there is something that she is hiding and maybe it has something to do with her past. But why am I concerned about it? anyways I must apologize to her for asking such a question maybe she didn't like it, I became too straight forward, maybe it was a sensitive question for her. But we soon got outside of the restaurant and our cars came by so we all went in.

Y/N POV

Soon we reached outside the restaurant they all went in their cars and waved us goodbye.

V: Bye girls it was nice meeting you, see you soon.

Bts: Bye 

Eli&Y/N&Stella: Bye!

Then they left and we decided to walk home.

Y/N: So Stella what did you and V talked about.

Stella: He just asked if I could speak Korean and which boyband groups I like except for bts.

Y/N: Okay.

Stella: You tell me what did you and Jungkook talked about?

Y/N: He just asked about my compositions and stuff.

Stella: Okay.

Stella: Hey Eli what did Jin and you talked about?

Eli: Nothing special.

She began to walk faster, what's wrong with her ever since she talked with Jin she seems to be lost in some thoughts.

Jin POV:

We reached our hotel and everyone went in there rooms. I was still thinking about Eli what's wrong with her? what might have happened that made her like this cause she is not what she pretends to be. But I must not dig into her personal matters and how should I apologize to her for today. I laid on my bed while thinking then an idea popped in my mind. V and Jungkook have the number of Eli's friends so I shall ask them to give me Eli's number and then say sorry to her. Perfect, I'll do it tomorrow they might have slept by now and even I must sleep.

Jungkook POV

Today I enjoyed a lot, I had dinner with the hyungs and we had some good moments today after a long time. I also got to know Y/N more, I liked the way she thinks about us and respects our personal life. I hope all the fans would think like her, it would have been so much better. I really want to hear Y/N sing her voice is pretty good I guess she might sing well too. I was thinking about her when my phone buzzed and I saw it was a youtube notification.

Jungkook: WOW!! IU noona's new song!!

I quickly searched for my earphones and plugged them in my phone and listened to her song. Seriously no one can sing better than her, her voice is so angelic. I fell asleep while humming the song.

=====================================