Chapter 49

Y/N: Well, this is definitely love, dude. Who is she?

She said while wiggling her eyebrows and with a smile on her lips.

Jungkook: Who? There is nothing like that.

Y/N: Come on Jungkook don't lie I know there is someone who is so close to you. You call me your best friend right please tell me who is she?

She said with puppy eyes, she was looking so adorable, cute and irresistible.

Jungkook: There is no one.

Y/N: You and IU were happy today. Did she break up with Baekhyun? Anyway, they weren't looking that good together. So you told her about your feelings for her?

She was speaking like an excited kid who saw her favorite candy.

Jungkook: Don't stress your little brain too much nothing like that happened.

I said while flicking her forehead.

Y/N: Then who is she?

She said while whining.

Jungkook: Why do you think that?

Y/N: I don't think that I know that, there is some girl who is so close to you and you have these feelings for her. You don't want to tell me her name that's why you made up this story, right? 

Seriously it's so hard to hide something from her.

Jungkook: Okay fine, I'll tell you about her at the right time.

Y/N: I want to hear it now.

Jungkook: Let's go it's getting late.

Y/N: Jungkook.

She whined.

Jungkook: Y/N.

While I said in a stern voice.

Y/N: Okay Fine.

Jungkook: Good girl.

I said while ruffling her hair.

Jungkook: Let's go.

I gave her my hand to hold and she reluctantly held it, then we swayed it like some school going kids. I dropped her at her hotel I didn't want to leave her I wanted to be with her a little longer but she won't stop asking about that girl. And I can't tell her that it's her not now at least. 

Y/N POV:

Why was Jungkook acting so weird right now? He called me to meet me in the middle of the night and asked me weird questions. I reached our room and saw Eli and Stella awake probably waiting for me, they both were looking quite angry.

Eli: Care to explain where did you go at this time?

Y/N: Actually, I went to meet Jungkook.

Stella: WHAT?! at this time it's half past 1 Y/N.

Y/N: Yeah I know but he said he wanted to talk about something very important.

Eli: And what is that?

Y/N: I didn't understand though he was acting a bit weird.

Stella: What did he say?

Y/N: He was asking me what does love mean. But then he asked me that if there is this someone with whom you share everything, you love spending time with and seeing him with someone else makes you feel restless and blah blah blah then what is it. Then I said that it's love and he loves that someone he referred to. But when I asked him who is that someone who he was referring to he didn't tell me.