Chapter 54

Jungkook POV:

After Y/N and I had lunch in the restaurant we met V hyung and Stella. I decided to take Y/N for a drive as V hyung went to drop Stella at her hotel. 

I decided to drive out of the city to spend some more time with Y/N. She was leaning her head against the window while looking outside. While I kept glancing at her from time to time. I wanted to take her somewhere but I didn't know where we can go without the risk of people recognizing me. It was one of the drawbacks of being a famous idol.

As I was driving along a remote road I spotted a lake. Since it was outside the city there were not many people over there. Only a few children were seen playing around, It would be safe enough to spend some time over here with Y/N. I parked the car and unbuckled the seat belt.

Y/N: Why did you stop here?

Jungkook: Let's have a walk over there.

I said pointing towards the lake.

Y/N: Are you sure it's safe.

Jungkook: Of course, come let's go.

I got out of the car and went to the passenger's side. As Y/N got out too I locked the car and took Y/N's hand and headed towards the lake. I couldn't miss the blush that rose on her cheeks when I held her hand. It brought a smile on my face to know that I am the reason why she is blushing.

Y/N: Don't you have to practise today?

Jungkook: Nope our world tour will be starting soon so we are having a few days rest. Then we will get too busy with the preparations and the practice.

Y/N: Oh.

I could sense the sadness in her voice.

Jungkook: Yeah. 

Y/N: So when are you going to leave for the tour and how long?

Jungkook: We will be leaving in a couple of weeks for almost three to four months. But let's not talk about that now okay. Let's talk about something else.

Y/N: Like what?

Jungkook: Like... did you have any boyfriend before?

She chuckled at my question. Honestly even I don't know why I asked that question but I couldn't help the curiosity.

Y/N: Few guys asked me out in school and college but I didn't want a relationship at that point so I used to turn them down. 

Jungkook: Good. So it means I am ou first boyfriend right?

Y/N: Yeah.

She blushed again. This time I couldn't help but pinch her cheeks.

Y/n: Ahh... 

I held her face in my hands and squeezed her cheeks more.

Y/n: Yah stops doing that!

Jungkook: You look cute when you blush.

Y/N: Okay but stop doing that it's paining.

I immediately let her face go.

Jungkook: Ohh sorry.

She rubbed her cheeks.

Y/N: Let's go.

This time she took my hand in her's and continued to walk around the lake.

Jungkook: You seem to like to hold my hand a lot.

She let my hand go and glared at me.

Jungkook: Aww... I was just joking.