Chapter 46

V POV

Stella treated us dinner in a restaurant. I was really happy for her and more happy about this fact that she won't be leaving Korea now. We ate dinner and spend some quality time together after the incidents that occurred in Jungkook's life.

Now he was more lively and happy than ever. In fact, he is more lively around Y/N she brings out the kid in him. He was continuously teasing her and she would get irritated but then give up. But they don't know that they are more than just friends especially Jungkook, he is unaware that he loves Y/n. The jealousy and rage that I have seen in Jungkook's eyes whenever he would see Y/N with Jimin I have never seen it before for anyone not even for IU.

I wish he realizes his feelings soon and since Y/N already loves him so they might become a cute couple.

NEXT DAY

Jungkook's POV

We had practice today so I had a shower and went to have breakfast with everyone. Then we headed towards the bighit building and when we reached our practice room we started practicing. 

We were having fun and practicing the choreo when the door of the practice room opened and I saw someone who I never wanted to face again after that party night. 

It was IU noona, she came and greeted us all, then she approached me. I started feeling nervous. She greeted me and asked about how was I doing? I managed to talk with her calmly but in reality, I was nervous as hell. Then the door of the room opened again and Stella, Eli and Y/N entered the room. As soon as saw Y/n a big smile crept across my face as I felt a bit of relieved. I didn't notice that IU noona was still talking to me.

IU: Jungkook. 

She waved her hands in front of my face to bring me out of my trance.

Jungkook: Y-yes.

IU: What were you thinking? I asked you something.

Jungkook: Sorry I didn't hear you.

IU: I was asking you about did you hear my new song palette? 

Jungkook: Huh, Yes I did.

Y/N was talking with Jimin hyung, can't she see that I am talking to IU and I need her to help me. But instead of helping me she is busy talking with my hyungs. 

IU: Why are you so distracted all of a sudden?

IU: Oooh I see.

She said while following my gaze.

IU: Jungkook I wanted to ask you something.

If Y/N is so reluctant to come to me. Then, even I won't think about her.

Jungkook: Yes?

I asked while looking at IU noona.

IU: Are you and Y/N-

Y/N: Hey IU!

Then I felt a hand intertwining with mine which made all my nervousness disappear since I knew who it was. "So she finally remembered me". I was still angry at her but glad that at least she came. 

IU: Hi Y/N how are you?

Y/N: I am good. how are you doing?

IU: I am good too.

Y/N: I heard your new song palette it's amazing. I loved it your voice is so beautiful as always.

IU: Thank you so much Y/N I was asking Jungkook how he liked my song but he was too distracted to listen to me.

Y/N: What happened Jungkook are you okay?

"As if you don't know," I thought while rolling my eyes.

Jungkook: Yeah I am fine.

Y/N: I think he is quite tired since they have to practice all day. Right Jungkook?

Jungkook: Yeah.

Soon IU noona's phone began to ring.

IU: I'll be right back I have to take this call.

Y/N: Yeah sure.

As soon as she left I let my hands go from Y/N's grip.

Y/N: What happened?

Jungkook: Why are you here now? Go and continue to talk with Jimin hyung and the other hyungs.

Y/N: Jungkook, don't overreact first listen to me.

Jungkook: I am fine Y/N you go and continue what you were doing I'll manage.

With that, I went to the rooftop. I know I overreacted again and didn't hear her explanation but seeing her with someone else especially Jimin hyung makes me feel restless. When I reached the rooftop I saw IU noona talking on her phone.

IU: Okay bye.

With that, she turned around and saw me.

IU: Hey Jungkook what happened what are you doing here?

Jungkook: Nothing.

IU: Really from what I can see there is something wrong. You can tell me I'll be glad to help.

Jungkook: No it's fine you won't understand either way cause I myself didn't get it why I behaved like that.

IU: Is it about Y/N?

Jungkook: Yeah. H-How do you know?

IU: Cause I saw the way you were looking at her when she was with Jimin.

Jungkook: Even you saw it but she can't see it that I wanted her to be by my side. But whenever I need her the most she is not there.

IU: I don't know what you are talking about but what I saw was that you were feeling jealous to see Y/N with Jimin. 

Jungkook: WHAT!! NO!! Why would I be jealous to see them together?

IU: Cause I think, that you love Y/N, Jungkook.

Those words made me freeze on my spot.

IU: I was about to ask you that question but Y/N came along so I couldn't complete it.

What is she thinking about? there is nothing like that in between us.

Jungkook: NO! IU you are misunderstanding it we are very good friends.

IU: Really?

She asked with a grin on her face she was not willing to believe me.

Jungkook: Yes.

I said with a stern voice.

Jungkook: In fact, I love someone but she loves someone else.

IU: What?! Who is she?

I unhesitantly decided to tell her everything.

Jungkook: You.

IU: What?

Jungkook: I love you IU noona.