Chapter 25

This time the bottle stopped in front of V.

V: Okay I choose dare.

Jimin: I have a dare for you. Hey, Stella, do you have your lipstick with you?

Stella: Yes here. It's brand new I bought it last week.

She giggles and handed him her lipstick.

Jimin: Good, so V your dare is that you have to apply this lipstick here take this.

V gave Jimin a death glare and took the lipstick he knew there is no use of arguing and he applied the lipstick. Everyone clicked his photo.

 Everyone clicked his photo

Jin POV

It was getting really funny. The bottle stopped pointing towards Eli.

Eli: I choose dare.

V: Okay confess to one of the bts members.

Eli: WHAT!! NOO!

V: Sorry but you don't have a choice.

Eli: UGGHHH! fine.

I glared at V why did he have to give such a dare to her. What if she confesses to someone else. I was very angry at V but it was just a game.

Eli: I love you...... Suga. 

Everyone was looking at her.

Eli: Stop staring it was just a dare and he is my bias anyways. So continue now.

I was feeling very hurt but why was I feeling this way? Maybe, I wanted to be the one to hear her confession. But she said he is her bias so it means she loves him as her idol and it was a dare anyway. So I must not worry about it.

Jungkook POV

V hyung spun the bottle again and this time it was my turn.

Jungkook: I choose to dare.

V: Yahh! everyone is choosing dare no one is choosing truth I have prepared so many questions to ask you guys.

V: I have a dare for you.

I saw him smirk.

V: Tie up your hair up and sit like that through the day.

Jungkook: WHAT! No, I am not doing that I love my hairstyle.

V: You don't have a choice maknae let me help you. Hey, girls, do you have rubber bands?

Jungkook: No I'll do it on my own.