Chapter 43

She was looking down still not ready to look at me.

Jungkook: Let's sit?

She nodded and we sat down and U started.

Jungkook: Y/N you were the first and the only person whom I told about my feeling towards IU, you were the one who knew that I was going to propose IU, you were the one that saw me when I saw IU and Baekhyun together, you saw how broken I was and you were the only person that I wanted to be with during that period but instead of being with me you were with Jimin roaming around the city and even at the birthday party I saw that you were happy with everyone I thought you don't need me. I was very hurt to see my only best friend forgetting about me. You were there when I wanted you but you weren't there when I needed you, in fact, needed you the most. I thought I lost your friendship you don't need me now you were happy with Jimin hyung that made me feel very angry and I blurted out all my anger on you. I am sorry Y/N.

Y/N POV

When I heard the reason behind his behavior I couldn't control my tears. I hurt him unknowingly and then when he reacted to that instead of explaining to him I began to argue with him. But he should have talked about it to me before. How can he think that I will leave him when he needed me the most. I begin to hit him on his arm continuously.

Back To Jungkook POV

After I said whatever was in my mind she kept silent for a few minutes but she didn't stop crying. After a few minutes, she started hitting me not that hard though.

Jungkook: Yah!!! why are you hitting me? Stop its hurting.

Then she stopped hitting.

Y/N: How could you think about me like that. Do you really think that I won't be there when you needed me the most?

I just kept quiet.

Y/N: I was worried sick for you damn it! I would ask V about how are you every single time he would call Stella and he would say that you are still in your room. I wanted to call you but V told me that you were not willing to talk to anyone and you said that you wanted to be left alone. V also told me that it was not the best time to talk to you and you would feel okay if you stay alone. I didn't willingly go with Jimin he took me because I was feeling down thinking about you he just wanted to cheer me up but as soon as I came back to the hotel the very first thing that came to my mind was you. I called you but you didn't receive it. And also at the birthday party, I was searching for you every now and then. Everyone said that you won't come. But I knew you would come but when it was 12 and you still didn't show up I gave up and put on a happy face since I didn't want the others to feel sad too, they had already arranged so many things for me. And above all, the only reason I had in my mind when I agreed for the birthday party was to cheer you up and bring you back to your old self.

Now I was a crying mess she never forgot about me she was always worried about me but I was the one who jumped to conclusions.

Jungkook: So it was all just because of misunderstandings.

Y/N: No It was all because you wouldn't agree to talk about the thing bothering you and just jump to conclusions.

She hit my arm again I immediately held her wrist and pulled her for another hug.

Jungkook: I am sorry Y/N.

Y/N: You must be.

I smiled at her statement she never fails to bring a smile on my face whenever I am sad or I feel down.

Y/N: And I am sorry too.

I pulled away from the hug and looked at her.

Jungkook: For what?

Y/N: I should have been there when you needed me I shouldn't have left your side. I should have explained everything to you instead of shouting back at you. And I unknowingly hurt you I am sorry.

Jungkook: It's okay, you don't have to be sorry.

She just smiled and continued to look at the view in front of us. While I was staring at her, her eyes were sparkling under the moonlight and her face was still wet due to the tears.

Jungkook: Belated Happy birthday Y/N. I wanted to be the first one to wish you but I guess I am the last one.

Y/N: Thank you and I don't mind if you are the first one or the last one to wish me you wished me that is important for me.

Jungkook: So how did you found out that I came to your birthday?

Y/N: None else in this world would wish me by calling me weirdo on my birthday gift.

I giggled.

Jungkook: So did you like it?

Y/N: I loved it, I called you to thank for the birthday gift and ask the reason why you didn't come to wish me.

Jungkook: Ohh... You know I had written a poem for you and also wrote a whole paragraph for telling you what you mean to me?

Y/N: Really? I want to hear it now!!

Jungkook: Okay

You're a friend, my companion.
When you come for tea,
You listen to my problems
And sort them out for me
With happiness
With Smiles
With pain and tears.
I know you'll be there throughout the years.

Her eyes welled up again.

Jungkook: I know it was not that good but don't cry at least.

Y/N: It was really nice pabo I am just feeling touched.

Jungkook: Really?

Y/N: Yup.

Jungkook: But stop crying you look very ugly when you cry.

She began to punch me really hard this time.

Jungkook: Okay I was kidding.

Jungkook: I am sorry ahh!!!.

Jungkook: STOP it's hurting!.

Then she stopped and wiped away her tears.

Jungkook: I am very glad that I have you Y/N.

Y/N: Me too.

Jungkook: Let's go now it's getting late now.

Y/N: Okay.

Then we left that place and saw Stella and V standing at some distance. So they planned everything. But I was glad they did.

Jungkook: Thank you, guys. I am really grateful to you that you helped us clear our misunderstanding.

Y/N: Yes.

V&Stella: You're welcome.

Then we left the mountain and me and Hyung went to our car while Stella and Y/N went with Joongki. We said our goodbyes.